Begin a meaningful career right here
Application and Hardware Asset Compliance Manager
This is a global role in IT Asset Management focusing on Application and Hardware assets, improving compliance in registration, discovery, and throughout the entire asset lifecycle, focusing on consolidating several IT asset registers used across the company (such as GBS IT Network devices and Operational Technology devices led by business units)! You will coordinate with key specialists from these organizations as well as corporate function teams and play a key role in governance operations as well as leading technology decisions. You will utilize industry knowledge on asset management standard methodologies and work with leaders across P&G to lead the cost and risk of IT assets within P&G.
This role works with the IT Director for Asset Management who is based in Warsaw, Poland and leads a Global team of Asset Compliance Managers focusing on Hardware, Application, Software Assets as well as sustaining CMDB operations for the P&G Enterprise!
What success looks like
- Reach of our strategic IT Asset register (ServiceNow CMDB) spans across the entire enterprise and provides complete and accurate view on all IT assets (team objective for success)
- Intervene in application asset management compliance and improve data quality and completeness
- Drive innovation in HW Inventory health with 99% registered in established areas and 85% in gap areas after 1 year of intervention
- Sustain an automated approach in operational governance of Application and HW assets registered in the CMDB
Responsibilities of the role
- Work with Asset owners to drive improvement in HW Inventory to achieve targets in device registration and data quality
- Collaborate with Network and OT specialists with the end goal of integrating Network and OT HW assets into our CMDB
On a day-to-day basis, you can expect to:
- Consult with P&G organizations on Asset Management topics
- Assure compliance with P&G Policy, Standards, and Controls
- Lead technology direction for P&G for Application and Hardware Asset Management
- Handle vendors for delivery of Application and Hardware Asset Management practices
- Lead projects for IT Asset Management team
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT / Computer Science or relevant disciplines
- 3+ years of experience in Application and/or Hardware Asset Management or related IT Asset Management and Governance work
- Knowledge of common Asset Management systems (ServiceNow)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly well-adapted task execution
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
- Certified in Hardware Asset Management (IAITAM CHAMP or similar certification)
- Knowledge of device registration industry tools is a plus
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Neurobion, Sangobion, Vicks, Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.IT 00003114
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: