Begin a meaningful career right here
Associate Manager - Consumer and Market Knowledge
- You will act as an internal, active and influential business strategy consultant, ensuring that consumer and shopper analytics and insights are the foundations of our business strategy and execution.
- You are part of a multi-functional business team, working closely with Brand Management, Finance, Sales, R&D, and others, constantly exploring new opportunities for business growth.
- Your key to success will be your ability to build on and combine soft social skills with analytical skills to convey research findings to drive actions with your key business partners.
- We believe people are endlessly fascinating and there’s always something new to discover. One day you could be exploring human decision-making & how the brain works and another deep-diving into big data sets to spot patterns and build findings to craft P&G business strategies.
- You will be growing your skills day-in, day-out, by connecting with internal & external experts to explore new ways to learn and by exchanging your findings with the CMK family.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Management, Science, Engineering, Economics or Commerce a plus but not required. Ideally you should be comfortable analyzing quantitative data.
- 1-2 years of experience in consumer understanding, insights generation and the development and implementation of consumer-facing communication and business models will be an asset but not a requirement
- Ability to execute Do-It-Yourself (DIY) and Supplier-led research with excellence
- Data Analysis to sort, filter, cross-tab data (pivot tables), define complex formulas, and visualize results
- Ability to effectively communicate the body of evidence through a variety of written, verbal, and visual communication methods (e.g. digital visualization tools, displayed thinking) to build compelling consumer stories and drive them into business action
- Ability to demonstrate existing knowledge of consumer problems (e.g. macro-shifts), existing & emerging industries and technologies (e.g. Google search), and consumer behaviors (e.g. behavioral science principles)
- Curiosity and bias for action: This will be a new and dynamic organization and the team will be charging new ground for P&G, so it will imperative that this person approach things with a sense of curiosity and willingness to innovate, learn and lead change.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: