Ensure the financial security of our brands
Associate Manager - Finance and Accounting (Non-CPA Graduates)
How would you like to apply your education in exciting and meaningful ways from day one? Are you passionate about crunching the numbers to drive strategy in a substantial way? If so, we have the perfect role for you. This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance through a fast-moving consumer goods company.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What does it take to be a successful Finance professional at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Financial Analyst – leverages depth and knowledge of the business to analyze opportunities and risks, including product initiatives.
- Cost Analyst – identifies business opportunities and influences decisions for efficiencies and cost savings.
- Customer Business Development Analyst/Market Strategy Analyst – works directly with the brand and customer to strategically manage revenue and improve the business.
- Customer Accounting Manager – oversees all aspects of customer accounting.
- Assistant Service Manager – leads delivery of a service and drives continual improvement through innovation and development of Best-In-Class services.
- Internal Controls Auditor – works in a team of auditors to ensure that business and financial aspects run smoothly.
- Corporate Accountant – rises to the challenge of driving stewardship, governance and compliance.
- Tax Analyst – provides global leadership for business decisions and manages the Company’s tax affairs to maximize long-term success.
- Strong leadership ability as demonstrated through previous formal or informal positions of leading and or managing teams
- Excellent in cognitive thought and problem-solving
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Well-rounded life experience i.e. involved in & contributes to the community
- A collaborative team player with a real passion for winning
- An analytical mind, who can think strategically and foster innovation in all areas of their work
- Legally eligible to work in the Philippines
- Must have graduated from University
- Fluency in English
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Work and be part of a dynamic and supportive environment
- Promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting
- We love flexibility – You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs
- Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being
- Get a competitive salary and benefits' package
Location: Manila, Philippines
Job Id: FIN00004531
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Graduate Finance Manager (m/f) Stockholm, Sweden
- Associate Manager - Finance and Accounting (Non-CPA Graduates) Manila, Philippines
- Finance & Accounting - Undergraduate Finance Analyst Cincinnati, Ohio
- Finance & Accounting - MBA Senior Finance Analyst Cincinnati, Ohio