Begin a meaningful career right here
Banking Application Manager
Do you want an exciting IT career in P&G?
Overview of the Job
The end to end Global Banking Services and Solution is responsible for delivering right amount of liquidity in the right currency to right place at right time. It improves cash flow and returns by strong partnership with Global Treasury organization and generating additional value at SAFE-defined risk. This solution includes both SAP and non-SAP solutions, such as connectivity with bank partners (AS2, MFT, etc.), smart automations (robotic, ServiceNow/PEGA, Knime, PowerBI, Smart Close, etc.). It supports back office, middle office, and front office operations. In this role you're encouraged to provide strong application and solution management expertise and project management skills to design, develop, and implement global solutions.
You will report to the Global Banking IT Manager. Working in the IT team in P&G, you will be part of a winning team that is both business leaders and technical experts in leading multi-billion-dollar projects across the region and globe.
How Success Looks Like
- You have the ability to understand technology solutions in a more intimate level so that you can provide opinions and engage a deeper conversation with the technical delivery teams and external software vendor
- Able to lead and drive training plan independently
- Support business champions in business process changes and, where needed, driving them to requirements for application changes
- Design, develop, implement global initiatives
- Support regional projects to deliver legal and tax compliance, A&D, and other Corp top initiatives
- Support stewardship/Information Security compliance initiatives
- Operation excellence/KLO
- Training & continuously building team capabilities
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT / Computer Science or relevant disciplines
- Experience in SAP and/or SAP Treasury and Cash Management modules
- Experience in application management – able to manage solutions through the application lifecycle
- Experience in vendor management
- Experience in Project Management – able to manage project delivery effectively
- Experience in application management CSA and audit, knowledge in Information Security and IT Continuity policy and standards
- Strong technical mastery and problem-solving skills. Ability to continuously learn and apply new technologies in existing solutions to improve business results.
- Strong leadership and communication skills
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: