Begin a meaningful career right here
Chemical Lab Manager - Quality Assurance
Overview of the job
As the Chemical Lab Manager, you will take responsibility for all aspects of the chemical laboratory operations, including but not limited to: ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements, analytical test methods accuracy, training and qualification of lab analysts and continuous improvement, instruments/equipment maintenance and calibrations, users of the lab, reagent and supplier inventory management needed to ensure laboratory runs smoothly.
We will hire you at entry management level and you advance by demonstrating growing levels of operating, maintenance and leadership skills. We will also provide you with the opportunity to expand your capabilities in quality assurance, safety and hygiene, and other areas of expertise.
This role reports to the Site QA Leader. You are responsible for managing the four teams with shifting schedules, with enough resources and capabilities to deliver the business need of E2E supply chains in Cabuyao plant.
- Ensure release-on-time hits due to lab are minimal
- Manage on-time preventive maintenance to eliminate Equipment Breakdown
- Prevent Chemical and Reagent Run-out thru strengthened inventory management
- Ensure compliance to Quality, Safety and Stewardship standards
- Ensure Compliance to Data Integrity
- CAPA on-time Completion
- Investigation on-time Completion
- Effectiveness Check on-time Completion
- Ensures smooth run-to-target daily direction setting execution.
- Manages Safety, Preventive Maintenance and Behavior Observation Systems
- Leads Laboratory Controls System and ensures health check is being done as scheduled
- Ensures Analytical Systems are verified, and lab analysts are trained and qualified
- Manages Technical Standards translation to lab working documents
- Enforces area ownership and 5S standards across all teams
- Manages employee timesheets, leaves and salary planning
- Facilitates programs for rewards and recognitions and anniversaries
- Executes employee performance review and facilitates career conversations
- Accomplishes budget management for the laboratory
•You are a LICENSED Chemist with education in BS Chemistry.
•>2-year related work experience on managing a chemical laboratory operation
•You display strong technical, interpersonal and analytical skills
•High Integrity and Passion to Learn
•You have an experience in people management and manufacturing environment (preferred but not required)
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: