Corporate Legal Manager
- Advising the Comapny on all matters involving its employees, including legal advice related to: (a) general labor and employment matters; (b) compliance and internal investigations, including those involving alleged violations of the Company’s Purpose, Values and Principles; (c) employee discipline and departures; and (d) employee compensation and benefits.
- Advising, drafting and executing all commercial agreements and related commercial transaction work, which involves both internal agreements with other P&G companies as well as agreements with external parties.
- Advising the Company regarding all sales, distribution, advertising, promotion, labeling, sponsorship and litigation matters.
- Conducting regular training for the organization regarding compliance with laws, regulations and company policies.
- Ensuring legal compliance for P&G companies registered in the Philippines.
- Owning the drafting and execution of documents, such as board resolutions, shareholder resolutions, Powers of Attorney, Letters of Authorization and similar documents.
- Handling and advising projects, including restructuring and acquisition and divestitures.
- You are a member of the Philippine bar in good standing and licensed to practice law in the Philippines.
- You have 2 to 5 years of legal experience with a law firm or in-house legal department, preferably with expertise in commercial and/or corporate and labor and employment law.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and very strong analytical skills.
- You can handle a wide variety of responsibilities and challenging priorities with accuracy and attention to detail,
- You are comfortable working in teams, with ability and initiative to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Apart from significant responsibilities from day 1, exceptional learning opportunities, and an inclusive and international working context, we also offer employees personalized flexibility designed to deliver business results and enable employees to grow their careers while meeting personal needs.
- At P&G, we don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow.
- Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability or any other legally protected factor.
- We value flexibility and life balance and we have tools and policies ensuring our people feel part of an inclusive community
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: