Country Medical Leader
You should have prior training and expertise within fields of public/population health and occupational medicine. You should be knowledgeable of standard methodologies and evidenced based strategies for travel health, injury care, absence management, infection control, Lifestyle Medicine as well as common medical conditions.
Your Essential Global Responsibilities
- Capability to work in large multi-functional teams collaboratively.
- You will be demonstrating knowledge in the domain to strategize, align, rally support, deploy and track health and wellbeing program in line with business strategy and health systems goals.
- You are going to work with country and regional medical teams to align country company strategy on health and wellness with regional and global strategy.
- You would have the responsibility to deploy and execute the company’s health and wellbeing agenda, as per internal standards and ensure compliance.
- You should have essential people manager skills and should be able to do direction setting, coaching, guidance and drive delivery of health professional reporting.
- You should have the ability to work with Safety department and drive common goals.
- You should be able to influence without authority.
- You should have good understanding of Occupational Health Systems and Health Promotion.
- Knows the Occupational Health and Wellbeing expectations both in manufacturing and corporate environment.
- Ability to analyze health data and statistics, evaluate trends and make recommendation to management team on corrective and preventive course of action.
- Has basic knowledge of Safety and environmental medicine.
- Has mastery in the Occupational Safety and Health Legislation for the country.
- Domain knowledge on medicine and health to guide management decision on specific medical scenario.
- Basic understanding of Health Benefits of Medical insurance.
- Provide medical consultation and guidance.
- Ability to work with country healthcare providers and drive support and value for the organization in hour of medical need.
- Return to Work analysis and job accommodation recommendation knowledge.
- Expertise in emergency management, medical crisis management and preparedness capability.
- Good knowledge of workplace hazards identification, risk assessment and mitigation.
- Has a personal drive to promote health and wellbeing.
c. People Manage
- Should be able to create action plan on Health standard for the team to follow.
- Coaching and mentorship for reporting resources.
- Career management of reporting line.
- Build own capability on ongoing bases to retain domain expertise and become a better people manager.
- Years of experience- at least 3 years of Occupational health experience
- Qualification- Physician in Modern Medicine with post-graduate studies in Occupational Health/ Industrial Medicine or Preventive and Social Medicine.
- Work Experience- Preferably an Individual who has worked as Occupational Health and/or Health Promotions leader for a multinational organization, with experience as a people leader and end to end accountability for the Health and wellbeing of the organization.
- Responsibility area: Occupational Health and Wellbeing for Corporate Office and Manufacturing.
- Basic Skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English and local language.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft collaboration and office tools.
- Learning agility.
- Presentation skills.
- Reapplication and benchmarking skills.
- Innovative outlook.
- Daily learning and training with the possibilities of a long-term and international career.
- Challenging projects with an impact on the business.
- Environment and multifunctional teamwork.
- Developing programs passionate about your personal and professional skills.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: