Begin a meaningful career right here
You will join P&G IT organization in a role of Application Development & Operations Engineer for Salesforce platform. In this role, you will be leading and supporting development of IT applications built on Salesforce platform and mobile applications integrated with Salesforce backend.
You will ensure quality assurance, release management and operations for your application to meet business, user, and solution requirements. You will make decisions on development strategy and approach, handle solution releases and deliver IT applications that meet business requirements while being stable and bug-free. You will work well with the Salesforce Sales Cloud solution and support Sales Teams in the field around the globe in achieving the best results. You will influence day to day operations of Salesforce based IT application as well as the strategy and long-term solution vision. You will also make sure that your applications are compatible with Salesforce Platform releases and consistently utilize new functionalities introduced into the Salesforce Platform.
You will need to be proficient with influencing multi-functional teams as well as have executive interpersonal skills to present to business partners and industry experts. You will need to stay up to date with the latest Salesforce technologies and opportunities, further investing in your professional development as a foundation of this role.
P&G Salesforce Application Manager has access to Salesforce resources and will be encouraged to develop his/her skills using formal trainings and certification paths. You will collaborate with a team of ~20 P&G people in center of excellence in various locations and multiple supplier resources from various companies. Some international travel may be required for this role, and it’s not expected to exceed 10-20% of time.
This role reports to a Senior IT Manager based in Manila, Philippines which is one of our Retail Execution hubs. We are proud to be a highly-diverse and technically-adept team with members from different countries, backgrounds and cultures.
How Success Looks Like
Your success would be based on application development and operations work you are executing, which would be reviewed on a semi-annual basis. Your manager would provide full-support though continuous mentoring and coaching.
- P&G-sized projects and access to world leading IT partners and technologies from day one.
- Work in international team with global/regional responsibilities.
- Mentoring programs, trainings and cloud certifications (e.g. Salesforce Certifications)
- Opportunity to change role every few years to be in the best place for you and best for P&G.
- Flexible work arrangements (working less than full time, work from home)
- P&G Vibrant Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness center)
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans).
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance.
We are looking for both young and experienced professionals with a passion for business and technology eager to develop a career in leveraging IT to transform the business. Candidates should ideally have graduated with a BS in Computer Science, Computer/Systems/Industrial Engineering, Business/Management Information Systems, or Software Development. Other qualifications that are valued include:
- Strong leadership, innovation and interpersonal collaboration skills.
- Strong analytical skills (specific technical / IT mastery preferred).
- Strong passion for technology and ability to leverage technology to add business value
- Being able to effectively communicate with a network of internal stakeholders. Strong written and verbal communication skills to influence others to take action
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1 or Platform App Builder certification will be a huge advantage
- 2+ years of IT professional experience using Salesforce platform for a medium to large company or service company providing support to multiple clients, including project management experience
- Knowledge of mobile applications development and implementation
- Practical experience with any programming language – we are looking for a person with practical technical experience
- Proficiency in cloud topics (especially Microsoft Azure) will be a big advantage but is not a mandate
- Technical development experience in Apex, VisualForce, Force.com or Java/J2EE will be an advantage but is not a mandate
- English fluency
If you are interested, please submit your application below!
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: