Begin a meaningful career right here
Directory Services Engineer
The IAM Directory Services Tier 3 Analyst is responsible for the day-to-day operational activities of Directory Services. This role is also responsible for executing ITIL-based change, problem, and incident management processes for Directories in both escalation and planned capacities.
This role reports to a Senior IT Manager based in Manila which is one of our Information Security hubs. The Identity and Access Management (IAM) organization provides a secure, integrated, efficient, enterprise-wide IAM Services to enable efficient and effective protection of P&G information assets and ensure IT access is aligned with business need
What Success Looks Like
Your success would be based on project deliverables, which would be reviewed on a quarterly basis.
- Ability to develop, document, and maintain policies, procedures and associated training plans for system administration and appropriate use. Create required reports in response to business user needs
- Ability to execute promotion and demotion of new and old domain controllers
- Ability to perform Access Management using Active Directory per business requirement
- Ability to anticipate, mitigate, identify, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware and software problems on servers
- Participates in and supports capacity planning and the development of long-term strategic goals for systems and software in conjunction with leadership team
- Participate in negotiations with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure software products and services
- Provide input and requirements during process and control design by IAM Service Delivery
- Contribute to definition of Directory Services service levels, KPIs, and metrics as co-lead by the IAM Operations Managers and IAM Service Delivery
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software and hardware improvements, upgrades, patches, reconfigurations, server backups and server hardening
- Flexible working on a weekend or holidays to execute a Change Request
Technical Competencies and Experience:
- ITIL-based operations problem and incident management experience with some or all of the IAM technologies described below. Note that this experience should include managing 3rd party resources operations staff during normal, day-to-day operations, leading outage response teams to restore service after interruption, execution of operational improvement projects, and testing required to support project execution by IAM Engineering and changes managed through IAM Service Delivery.
- Deep technical knowledge of key P&G IAM/Directory technologies:
managing domain controllers in a cloud environment (AWS, Azure).
- Managing and administering Ping Directory servers
- Experience with AzureAD Connect and log analysis
- Experience in Group Policy Object Management
- Understanding of basic networking concepts
- Experience in using Service Now ticketing system
- Working knowledge of MS Active Directory and Certificate Services
- Preferable experience with Microsoft’s multi-tiered “Red Forest” concept for AD (also known as ESAE)
- Preferably with ITIL and MCSA, MCSE or MCITP certifications (Windows 2008 or higher)
- Should be passionate about server hardening and information security in general
- A STEM degree with an emphasis on cybersecurity courses from a fully accredited college or university is preferred and/or Directory Services operations or engineering experience requirements are as follows: BS/BE - 3+ years; MS/ME - 1+ years; No STEM degree - 5+ years
- Available to work off hours during the evenings and weekends as required, sometimes with little advanced notice
- All Information Security roles require CISSP certification. Candidates without the certification must be able to pass the exam within the first 15 months of the role. P&G provides study preparation and exam cost coverage.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Neurobion, Sangobion, Vicks, Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: