Begin a meaningful career right here
Directory Services Tier 3 Analyst
- Support the operationalization of the New AD by building new SOPs, enhancing old ones and developing documentations on the processes and technical guides for the team
- Clean up the old directory services footprint as New AD is introduced into the environment
- Automate BAU activities through the use of scripting and development of native directory tools
- Establish self as a local SME for Enterprise Directory (Ping Directory) by investigating on LDAP and Ping Directory
- Improve the partnership of IAM with the other IT teams through collaboration
- Handle 3rd party resources and Tier 2 operations staff during normal, day-to-day operations, leading outage response teams to restore service after interruption
- Execute and propose operational and technical improvement projects
- Participate in projects by running technical tests required to support project execution by IAM Engineering and changes ran through IAM Service Delivery. Be able to provide technical proposals to projects to meet the business requirements
- Lead the activities of geographically distributed team members that include P&G employees, 3rd party service providers, and Directory technologies suppliers using a 24x7 follow-the-sun model
- Lead technical discussions with teams that IAM partners with, in order to collaborate and coordinate the directions in the technology that are IAM-led
- Provide technical knowledge transfer to teams, both within and external to IAM, when required
- Influence technical decisions.
Deep technical knowledge of key P&G IAM/Directory technologies:
- Good technical experience leading and administering Microsoft Active Directory Directory Services (ADDS) and its Domain Controllers. Experience in LDAP management
- Good technical knowledge on Azure AD, Intune, Azure AD Connect and log analysis
- Good technical experience in handling Group Policy Objects
- Good technical experience in PowerShell scripting, or any scripting language.\
- Good technical experience in running domain controllers in the cloud environment (AWS, Azure)
- Experience or knowledge of the federation services and identity management and identity lifecycle
- Good technical experience in using Service Now ticketing system
- Experience in Certificate Services and its management
- Preferably with ITIL and MCSA, MCSE or MCITP certifications (Windows 2012 or higher)\
- Should be passionate about server hardening and information security in general.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Neurobion, Sangobion, Vicks, Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.IT 00003130
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: