Finance & Accounting - Associate Manager (CPA Grads)
In P&G, Finance and Accounting Employees are leaders in strategy development and execution, providing objective BUSINESS insights to achieve the right balance for sustainable growth. They are also the STEWARDS of the company, delivering accurate financial reports, prudent financial risk management and compliance to external regulatory requirements. They are also business process experts, championing SIMPLIFICATION while delivering the business objectives.
Finance and Accounting roles cater to Fresh Graduates and those with Experience; and the roles are for CPAs and non-CPAs too. However, current openings are only for those who are Certified Public Accountants (CPAs).
Here are some of the roles within the Finance and Accounting function:
Record to Report Front Office Accountant: Responsible for delivering accurate financial reports, identifying and resolving financial statement risks through partnership with the business.
- Procure to Pay Front Office Manager: Responsible for the delivering end to end procure to pay process for a market covering stewardship, compliance and timeliness of all payments.
- Forecast and Reporting Front Office Manager: Responsible for providing best in class stewardship and support to business on forecast processing and management reporting to enable timely business decision making.
- Financial Analyst – Leverage business knowledge and data insights to identify opportunities to grow the business and maximize the return on investments.
- Cost Analyst – Identifies opportunities to eliminate losses and partners with product supply to deliver cost savings. Leads analysis to influence product sourcing and siting strategy.
- Internal Controls Auditor – Responsible for identifying controls risk in the company’s processes and partnering with the business to establish the right controls.
- Tax Analyst – Responsible for delivering accurate tax returns and tax compliant processes, including identifying risks and opportunities in this area
· Must be an Accounting graduate and a Certified Public Accountant
· Strong leadership ability as demonstrated through previous formal or informal positions of leading and or managing teams
· Excellent in cognitive thought and problem-solving
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Legally eligible to work in the Philippines
· Must have graduated from University
· Fluency in English
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: