Finance & Accounting - Associate Manager (Non-CPA Grads)
What could your career path look like in the future?
Regardless of which role you start in, you will have the opportunity to broaden and deepen your skills and experiences through a variety of assignments. Below are just a few of the roles you may be assigned in over the course of your career
as a manager in P&G F&A:
· Financial Analyst – leverages depth and knowledge of the business to analyze opportunities and risks, including
· Cost Analyst – identifies business opportunities and influences decisions for efficiencies and cost savings.
· Customer Business Development Analyst/Market Strategy Analyst – works directly with the brand and customer to strategically manage revenue and improve the business.
· Customer Accounting Manager – oversees all aspects of customer accounting.
· Assistant Service Manager – leads delivery of a service and drives continual improvement through innovation and development of Best-In-Class services.
· Internal Controls Auditor – works in a team of auditors to ensure that business and financial aspects run smoothly.
· Corporate Accountant – rises to the challenge of driving stewardship, governance and compliance.
· Tax Analyst – provides global leadership for business decisions and manages the Company’s tax affairs to maximize long-term success.
·Strong leadership ability as demonstrated through previous formal or informal positions of leading and or managing teams
·Excellent in cognitive thought and problem-solving
·Strong interpersonal and communication skills
·Legally eligible to work in the Philippines
·Must have graduated from University
·Fluency in English
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: