Begin a meaningful career right here
Human Resources - Associate Manager - Cabuyao, Laguna
Do you have a passion for developing people to improve their contributions to the organization? If so, then a role in our Human Resources (HR) organization is for you!
Meaningful work from Day One:
As an associate manager with us in HR, you'll have the responsibility to lead organizations through assessment, design, transition, work process improvements or working directly with a function. This is not your typical HR work – you will have truly meaningful projects to work on.
All our HR roles provide you the chance to define your skills, apply them in a professional setting, and have a direct impact on our business results. In this role, you will have responsibilities that will make you grow the business and the organization. Your projects will deliver leading edge deep understanding in areas such as employee engagement, benefits, compensation, employee and labor relations, recruiting, training and development etc.
Location for this position is at our Cabuyao Plant in Laguna
What we offer:
• Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will be part of the regional HR Team with important responsibilities.
• Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
• Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
Your career in Procter & Gamble will start as HR Associate Manager.
• Meaningful work from day one in a dynamic, diverse, multi-cultural and flexible working environment impacting future business results.
• Collaborative and multinational work environment.
• Excellent personal and professional development possibilities.
• 'Vibrant Living' offering on-site: Group exercises/ Sports-teams, Canteen, Agile workspace design, Flex-work arrangements possible, external vendor partnerships, etc.
• Equal Opportunities for everybody #WeSeeEqual #LikeAGirl #GABLE #P&G
We are looking for people who:
• Has 1-3 years of relevant HR experience working in a fluid and matrix organization
• Has the academic knowledge of HR by completing a bachelor degree in human resource/business or related disciplines
• Good interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals.
• Love solving and analyzing problems to build creative solutions.
• Know how to set priorities and deliver what you commit to.
• Love working in a multicultural and diverse environment.
• Mobile and ready to tackle international assignments
• Have the ability to learn on the job in a welcoming environment.
Just so you know:
• Apart from significant responsibilities from day 1, exceptional learning opportunities, and an inclusive and international working context, we also offer employees personalized flexibility designed to deliver business results and enable employees to grow their careers while meeting personal needs.
• At P&G, we don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow.
• Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle.
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability or any other legally protected factor.
• We value flexibility and life balance and we have tools and policies ensuring our people feel part of an inclusive community.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: