Begin a meaningful career right here
Identity & Access Management - IT Senior Operations Manager
- Lead a team that maintains the configuration of the following software and infrastructure:
MS Active Directory (AD)
MS Azure, Azure AD, and Azure AD ConnectAmazon Web Services Administration PortalRadiant Logic Virtual Directory Servers (Enterprise Directory)Directory Services Administration Tools and Service InterfacesPing Federate, Ping ID, and Ping SSOSailpointCentrifyMS Certificate ServicesEntrust CABlue Prism
- Lead identification of service improvement opportunities and communicating those to IAM Service Management for prioritization.
- Implementation of prioritized improvement opportunities that pertain primarily to changing processes or procedures.
- Provide input and requirements during process and control design by IAM Service Delivery
- Prepare and maintain process and procedural documentation for IAM controls
- Co-define IAM Operations service levels, important metrics, and metrics with IAM Service Delivery
- Give to analysis of periodic service performance metric reports produced by IAM Service Delivery
- Handle commercial agreements with 3rd party service providers and technology suppliers
- Manage IAM Operations employees and 3rd party personnel
- Lead response activities (commander or support roles) including working with business teams to report on status of service restoration activities
- Participation in audits and other compliance assessment activities as needed to assist with meeting P&G compliance deadlines.
- ITIL-based operations problem and incident management experience with some or all of the IAM technologies described in the responsibilities section above. Note that this experience should include running Tier 2 support teams during normal, day-to-day operations, as well as leading outage response teams to restore service after interruption.
- Deep knowledge of leading practice IAM controls, processes, and procedures and how those concepts map to the capabilities of the IAM technologies listed in the responsibilities section above.
- Managing geographically distributed teams that include P&G employees, 3rd party service providers, and IAM technology suppliers using a 24x7 follow-the-sun model.
- Technical skills related to some or all of the IAM technologies listed in the responsibilities section above.
- Strong root cause analysis and written and verbal communications skills.
- Working knowledge of networking concepts such as firewalls, network traffic redirectors, routers, network segmentation, well-known ports for Internet protocols, IP addresses, NAT, traceroute and packet captures, and DNS.
- Various cybersecurity skills as demonstrated by either holding a current CISSP certification or being able to pass the CISSP certification exam within 15 months of start of employment.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology (IT), Computer Science, Engineering, or other technical/IT field and/or at least 5 years of cybersecurity operations or engineering experience.
- You are available to work off hours during the evenings and weekends as required, sometimes with little advanced notice.
- You have all Information Security roles requiring CISSP certification. If you do not have the certification, you should pass the exam within the first 15 months of the role. P&G provides study preparation and exam cost coverage.
- You are able and willing to work from the Procter & Gamble office location in Manila, Philippines.
- Meaningful work from day one in a dynamic, diverse, multi-cultural and flexible working environment impacting future business results.
- Collaborative and multinational work environment.
- Excellent personal and professional development possibilities.
- 'Vibrant Living' offering on-site: Group exercises/ Sports-teams, Canteen, Agile workspace design, Flex-work arrangements possible, external vendor partnerships, etc.
- Equal Opportunities for everybody #WeSeeEqual #LikeAGirl #GABLE #P&G
- Information Technology (IT) uses information and business knowledge to craft innovative solutions that change the way P&G runs business.
- Do you want to belong to one of the most advanced global IT and shared Services organizations in the world, transforming every single day the way business is done through technology and innovation? Do you have passion for technology and desire to learn and grow continuously? A career in IT with us will build your ownership and influencing skills and will provide you a breadth of experiences across multiple businesses, and depth of expertise.
- Apart from significant responsibilities from day 1, exceptional learning opportunities, and an inclusive and international working context, we also offer employees personalized flexibility designed to deliver business results and enable employees to grow their careers while meeting personal needs.
- At P&G, we don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow.
- Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability or any other legally protected factor.
- We value flexibility and life balance and we have tools and policies ensuring our people feel part of an inclusive community.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: