Identity & Access Management Tier 3 Directory Services Analyst
Identity & Access Management Tier 3 Directory Services Analyst (Band 2)
The Identity & Access Management (IAM) Tier 3 Operations Analyst is responsible for day-to-day operational activities associated with one or more of P&G’s IAM platforms: PingID, Ping Federate, Ping Access, Sailpoint IdentityIQ, Centrify Privileged Access Management (PAM), MS Active Directory, MS Azure AD, Radiant Logic Virtual Directory, and Security Weaver. This role is also responsible for executing ITIL-based problem and incident management processes for Directory Services either in an escalation capacity or through managing the activities of Tier 1 and Tier 2 Operations Analysts to whom problems or incidents are assigned for troubleshooting and resolution.
The role is responsible for managing the day to day operations of one or more of P&G’s set of IAM solutions, including the following activities:
Maintain the configuration of relevant software and infrastructure.
Perform identification of improvement opportunities and communicates those to the IAM APAC Operations Manager.
Implementation of prioritized improvement opportunities that pertain primarily to changing processes or procedures.
Provide input and requirements during process and control design by IAM Service Delivery.
Prepare and maintain process and procedural documentation for IAM controls relevant to one or more P&G IAM platforms.
Contribute to definition of service levels, KPIs, and metrics as co-lead by the IAM APAC Operations Manager and IAM Service Delivery.
Contribute to analysis of periodic performance metric reports produced by IAM Service Delivery.
Manage commercial agreements with directory-related 3rd party service providers and technology suppliers as directed by the IAM APAC Operations Manager.
Manage the activities of Tier 1 and Tier 2 Operations Analysts and 3rd party personnel who are supporting the completion of service requests and resolution of related problems, incidents, and escalations using ServiceNow related to one or more P&G IAM platforms.
Participate in outage response activities (support or commander roles) including interfacing with business escalation teams to report on status of service restoration activities.
Participation in audits and other compliance assessment activities as needed to assist with meeting P&G compliance deadlines.
Supporting IAM Service Delivery with technical, consultative services during change management activities.
Technical Competencies and Experience:
Strong technical knowledge and demonstrated experience in the following:
- ITIL-based operations problem and incident management experience with one or more of P&G’s IAM platforms. Note that this experience should include managing 3rd party resources and Tier 1 and 2 operations staff during normal, day-to-day operations, leading outage response teams to restore service after interruption, execution of operational improvement projects, and testing required to support project execution by IAM Engineering and changes managed through IAM Service Delivery.
- Experience that demonstrates deep knowledge of leading practice IAM controls, processes, and procedures and how those concepts map to the capabilities of one or more P&G IAM platforms.
- Experience managing the activities of geographically distributed team members that include P&G employees, 3rd party service providers, and IAM technology suppliers using a 24x7 follow-the-sun model.
- Technical skills and experience related to one or more P&G IAM platforms.
- Deep technical knowledge of key protocols, interfaces, and technical concepts relevant to one or more P&G IAM platforms.
- The ability to code in least one scripting language such as Powershell, VBScript, or Perl.
- Strong root cause analysis and written and verbal communications skills.
- Working knowledge of networking concepts such as firewalls, network traffic redirectors, routers, network segmentation, well-known ports for Internet protocols, IP addresses, NAT, traceroute and packet captures, and DNS.
- Various cybersecurity skills as demonstrated by either holding a current CISSP certification or being able to pass the CISSP certification exam within 15 months of start of employment.
·Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology (IT), Computer Science, Engineering, or other technical/IT field and/or Directory Services operations or engineering experience as follows: BS/BE - 5+ years; MS/ME - 2+ years; No STEM degree - 7+ years
·Available to work off hours during the evenings and weekends as required, sometimes with little advanced notice.
·All Information Security roles require CISSP certification.Candidates without the certification must be able to pass the exam within the first 15 months of start of employment.P&G provides study preparation and exam cost coverage.
·Role requires working from the Procter & Gamble office in Manila, Philippines.
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: