Begin a meaningful career right here
Information and Technology – Enterprise Computing Operations Engineer
- An undergraduate degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering courses.
- 3 to 5 years working experience in Infrastructure and or Platform Operations roles.
- Intermediate to advanced programming/coding skills.
- Intermediate to advanced English language, both written and spoken.
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of computer networks.
- Basic to intermediate ITIL Processes Knowledge
- Ability to apply critical thinking and a sense of urgency for troubleshooting incidents.
- Good understanding of infrastructure, information security and policies best practices
- Advanced level knowledge of Windows and Linux servers administration and engineering
- Experience in backup management
- Experience in performing upgrades, patches in OS
- Experience in OS hardening
- Ability to understand and design role-based access control (RBAC)
- Understanding of source control such Git
- Understanding of CI/CD processes and pipelines
- Experience in Cloud Platform Monitoring
- Intermediate to Advanced Experience in Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS IaaS and PaaS Services
- Experience in Azure RM and AWS CloudFormation
- Desired Certifications such as MCSA, MCSE, AWS Certified Solution Architect, Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
- Meaningful work from day one in a dynamic, diverse, multi-cultural and flexible working environment impacting future business results.
- Collaborative and multinational work environment.
- Excellent personal and professional development possibilities.
- 'Vibrant Living' offering on-site: Group exercises/ Sports-teams, Canteen, Agile workspace design, Flex-work arrangements possible, external vendor partnerships, etc.
- Equal Opportunities for everybody #WeSeeEqual #LikeAGirl #GABLE #P&G
Who we are
- Information Technology (IT) uses information and business knowledge to craft innovative solutions that change the way P&G runs business.
- Do you want to belong to one of the most advanced global IT and shared Services organizations in the world, transforming every single day the way business is done through technology and innovation? Do you have passion for technology and desire to learn and grow continuously? A career in IT with us will build your ownership and influencing skills and will provide you a breadth of experiences across multiple businesses, and depth of expertise.
- Apart from significant responsibilities from day 1, exceptional learning opportunities, and an inclusive and international working context, we also offer employees personalized flexibility designed to deliver business results and enable employees to grow their careers while meeting personal needs.
- At P&G, we don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow.
- Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability or any other legally protected factor.
- We value flexibility and life balance and we have tools and policies ensuring our people feel part of an inclusive community.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: