Begin a meaningful career right here
Information and Technology - Human Resource Systems (Payroll)
- SAP HR Modules (e.g. Personnel Administration, Time, Payroll, etc.)
- ABAP Programming
- Authentication Working Knowledge (Enterprise Directory, Ping, Federation)
- File Transfer Working Knowledge (e.g. Tibco, Axway, etc.)
- Project Management experience (e.g. Waterfall, Agile, CCPM, etc.)
- Self-starter, Quick Learner, Agile, Flexible and Adaptable
- Customer Service Oriented
- Proven verbal and written interpersonal skills
- Documentation and presentation skills to diverse audiences. Strong conceptual and analytical problem solving, troubleshooting and resolution skills.
- Execution Perfection, delivery on dedications, priority management and issue management
- Team work and partnership: Build and maintain strong effective relations with Information Technology and business partners.
- Ability to interact and operate across multiple teams such as operations, platform and basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or any like degree or in lieu of college at least 5+ years of meaningful IT experience.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Meaningful work from day one in a dynamic, diverse, multi-cultural and flexible working environment impacting future business results.
- Collaborative and multinational work environment.
- Excellent personal and professional development possibilities.
- 'Vibrant Living' offering on-site: Group exercises/ Sports-teams, Canteen, Agile workspace design, Flex-work arrangements possible, external vendor partnerships, etc.
- Equal Opportunities for everybody #WeSeeEqual #LikeAGirl #GABLE #P&G
- Information Technology (IT) uses information and business knowledge to craft innovative solutions that change the way P&G runs business.
- Do you want to belong to one of the most advanced global IT and shared Services organizations in the world, transforming every single day the way business is done through technology and innovation? Do you have passion for technology and desire to learn and grow continuously? A career in IT with us will build your ownership and influencing skills and will provide you a breadth of experiences across multiple businesses, and depth of expertise.
- Apart from significant responsibilities from day 1, exceptional learning opportunities, and an inclusive and international working context, we also offer employees personalized flexibility designed to deliver business results and enable employees to grow their careers while meeting personal needs.
- At P&G, we don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow.
- Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability or any other legally protected factor.
- We value flexibility and life balance and we have tools and policies ensuring our people feel part of an inclusive community.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: