Begin a meaningful career right here
Information Security Controls & Assurance Senior Manager
Information Security Controls & Assurance Senior Manager is responsible for InfoSec’s preparation for, and participation in, annual internal and external audits, as well as establishing, tracking and reporting on the compliance metrics. Ensure owners of IS applications, solutions and services are aligning with InfoSec and IT policies, standards and controls, as well as addressing any issues identified as part of audits!
You will report to the Global Information Security Governance Director who is based in Warsaw, Poland. Working in the Information Security Organization in P&G, you will be part of a winning team that is both business leaders and technical specialists in leading multi-billion-dollar projects across the region and globe.
How success looks like
- Understand and communicate the annual Internal and External audit for InfoSec. Prepare InfoSec application, solution, and service owners for participation in audits, discussion on issues found, planning & executing plan for remediating issues found, and communicating closure of issues
- Develop and deploy processes to lead InfoSec risks, define, deliver, and test IT Continuity Plans for InfoSec Solutions based on criticality. Track and report to InfoSec Leadership based on risk prioritized execution strategy
- Define and develop sustainable Business Intelligence Program with metrics identified and communicated based on business criticality
- Develop and facilitate process and deploy strategy to implement Appropriate Viable Governance (AVG) within InfoSec, ensuring 100% of policies and standards are specifically monitored “where technically feasible”
- Develop and establish risk-based acquisition and divestiture program including scalable framework to assess maturity of Information Security controls of other entities, act as an SME during and after acquisition and/or divestiture.
- Collaborate with Auditors as well as InfoSec partners to ensure appropriate controls mapping, clarity of risks being tested and scope of each engagement.
- Communicate audit results and recommendations to Corporate InfoSec senior leaders
- Manage Information Security risks and ensure the risk owners are accountable for the remediation plans creation and execution.
- Become a specialist in Info Sec’s policies, standards and control environment and lead AVG efforts on behalf of InfoSec, including identification of enterprise-wide control monitoring and automation opportunities
- Ensure that Information Security metrics are defined, monitored and reported
- Engage in the Acquisitions and Divestitures as an Information Security Subject Matter Expert
- Develop significant and lasting unions. Interpersonal relationship development and utilization is key in this position
- Deliver high quality results, move quickly, and be flexible and agile. InfoSec is a fast-paced focus area for the company, with senior company leaders engaged and passionate about the space
- Significant experience in InfoSec’s applications and solutions – specifically to understand and identify areas of risk for each.
- Audit and/or Risk Management experience highly valued.
- Strong leadership skills – ability to influence partners and collaborators.
- Communication – strong oral and written communication is important.
- Any of following certification would be a plus: CISA, CISM, CISSP
- This role is expected to work mid-shift
- All Information Security roles require CISSP certification. Candidates without the certification must be able to pass the exam within the first 15 months of the role. P&G provides study preparation and exam cost coverage.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Neurobion, Sangobion, Vicks, Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: