Begin a meaningful career right here
Integrated Production Manager
Do you want an exciting Brand Management career in P&G?
P&G AMA is looking for a special candidate to join the Brand-Building Integrated Communication Department (BBIC) in the Production function for specific APAC assignment (specifically Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia).
This role has responsibility for the production of excellent communication executions (TV, print, digital, etc.) at the best cost for P&G’s brands in APAC. This includes:
Consumer Communication Development
Consults on translation of strategies and executions into communication objectives to be used in production process
Provides expert input during communication development process to deliver excellent executions.
Manages production process to maximize ROI and save costs, including technical approval of costs.
- Recommend and implement policies, procedures and Corporate guidelines to meet Company’s changing needs and to ensure effective/ efficient production.
- Build productive relationships with external creative and production partners
- Train key Agencies and content partners on new learning and process changes.
You will work in a small and lean team globally while collaborating with brand teams to develop outstanding campaigns for AMA markets.
You will be reporting to an Integrated Production Manager of Brand Building Integrated Communications (BBIC) based in Singapore. You will be part of a team of 6 Integrated Production Managers in the AMA region and overall a part of BBIC AMA+Greater China.
How Success Looks Like
Help produce effective communication strategies that meet business objectives that are aligned with the brand’s equity and meet internal test requirements
Build sales and business through actively guiding the production process for brand production
Influence cost, schedule and overall techniques to maximize production ROI for categories and key brands
Facilitate sharing of production resources across media to strengthen holistic communication
Protect P&G’s interest in its communications by ensuring that external and internal standards and policies are met, with strong audit scores
Build the capacity of P&G Marketers in understanding and evaluating production techniques via formal and informal training, measured by feedback.
- Deep APAC advertising industry knowledge and experience with advertising agencies, TV/ internet channels, digital platforms, production talents and production houses in APAC as a producer, creative or account person. This results to strong network within the advertising and production industry.
- Solid experience with TVC and content productions.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in the production industry, although we can consider less for an exceptional candidate.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: