BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Kinaxis RapidResponse Application Designer & Architect
As the P&G Kinaxis RapidResponse Application Designer and Architect, you will own the overall solution design for the P&G RapidResponse installation. This solution supports P&G's End-to-End supply chain planning process, and is shaping future innovations in P&G's Supply Chain - one that’s externally recognized as outstanding (i.e. Gartner’s Supply Chain Masters list). You will do this in partnership with a multi-vendor team of designers and developers.
- Work with Business champions to understand key business opportunities, and lead design of technology solutions to deliver value for the company's Supply Chain
- Design groundbreaking solutions in Kinaxis Rapid response using the intuitive and flexible development toolkit / interface available in Rapid Response + up and downstream tools / systems (Robotic Process Automation, Business Analytics, AI/ML, etc.)
- Maintain deep technical skills and business acumen.
- Identify and demonstrate major innovation opportunities; deliver via proof-of-concepts and pilots to prove viability and business value
- Provide consultancy, technical impact assessments and effort/cost estimates for project and change requests
- Ensure compliance with the P&G standards, such as Info Security, documentation, internal and external audits
- Ensure that the coding and customizing is delivered according to P&G's technical standards
- Engage and collaborate with the global and regional business partners, project managers and the IT Operations Team
- Core IT Skills – strong expertise in Kinaxis RapidResponse Solution Architecture and Authoring
- Proficient in integration technologies and tools
- Strong UX experience
- Proficient in Agile delivery model
- Business Process Expertise - Deep understanding of the Supply Chain processes in the CPG industry, with special focus on Supply Planning processes
- Innovation Attitude – Ability to assess application and business operations and find opportunities, then drive business case, development and proof of concept. Candidate must be comfortable in talking new concepts with P&G business partners and in driving internal and external partners to deliver best value solutions
- IT Security & Risk – In touch with modern IT security risks and principles. Understands the importance of high quality documentation and is willing to complement hands on with robust documentation
- Collaboration - Takes personal responsibility to build and operate in a diverse and inclusive working environment, and collaborates effectively within and across geographic and organizational boundaries. The candidate also partners externally to form mutually beneficial relationships
- Communication - Ability to communicate sophisticated issues and solutions in a way that can drive decisions with technical and business leaders, also across multiple levels in the organization
- Experience with Test Automation Tools are a plus
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: