Begin a meaningful career right here
Performance Marketing DevOps Engineer
Do you want an exciting IT career in P&G?
Overview of the job
DevOps Engineer leads solution development, quality assurance, release management, and operations for her/his application(-s) to meet business, user and stakeholder, and solution requirements. DevOps Engineer uses a Modern Application Development framework (incl. design thinking, agile project management, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deliver (CI/CD) methods and tools) to build solutions. DevOps Engineer continuously looks for opportunities to build more efficient DevOps processes using automation for improving P&G’s technical and business agility.
This role reports to Product & Program Manager, Digital Brand & Consumer Experiences, Asia Pacific, Middle-East & Africa and will be part of the Consumer IT community with 30+ hardworking and passionate members across the region.
Responsibilities of the Role
DevOps Engineer is responsible for:
- Automating and orchestrating the application development, testing, and deployment process for a solution suite consist of custom-built applications and SaaS-based COTS products leveraging CI / CD tools
- Establishing and evolving tooling and processes to continuously improve the quality and efficiency of her/his solution suite’s delivery cycle
- Leading and delivering quality release-to-production via enabling test automation and code quality check automation in CI/CD pipeline
- Coaching and on-boarding project team on the best DevOps practices
How Success Looks Like
Functional performance (Uniquely Owned)
- Deployment Frequency
- Deployment Lead-Time
- Lead-Time from Business Requirement to Deployment
Functional performance (Co-Owned with Team)
- Release Quality: Number of defects released into production
- Defect Resolution: Production defects resolved within SLA
- Employee growth
- Establish and lead a community-of-practice within P&G
- Proven track records establishing and managing CI/CD pipeline for cloud-native applications hosted on major cloud provider: AWS, Azure, GCP
- 3+ working years in cloud-native software development and deployment
- Hands-on experience with container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes
- Hands-on experience with streaming technologies such as Kafka
- Hands-on experience on build automation, code quality and configuration management technologies such as Jenkins, Puppets, SonarQube etc.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Degree in computer science, management information systems, or a related field
- ITIL v4 Foundations certified is a plus
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: