Begin a meaningful career right here
Performance Marketing Test Manager
Do you want an exciting IT career in P&G?
Overview of the job
Test Manager is responsible for managing and executing test preparation, test execution and defect resolution and reports status across all testing activities. The test manager also has responsibilities to develop or use test automation assets during test execution.
This role reports to Product & Program Manager, Digital Brand & Consumer Experiences, Asia Pacific, Middle-East & Africa and will be part of the Consumer IT community with 30+ hardworking and passionate members across the region.
Responsibilities of the role
Test Manager is responsible for delivering
- High quality User Story Acceptance Criteria together with Application Engineers
- Test Strategy that improve effectiveness and efficiency leveraging test pyramid model using P&G Test Tools (Panaya, JIRA-Zephyr, Worksoft, Selenium, Appum)
- High quality, up-to-date Test Plan and Test Suites derived from the Test Strategy that comply to P&G Testing Policies, Standards and Guidelines
- Effective and well-coordinated Test Plan Execution, Defect Resolution and stakeholder communication
- Quality release-to-production via enabling test automation in CI/CD pipeline
How Success Looks Like
Functional performance (Uniquely Owned)
- Minimum 90% Test Coverage for in-scope applications
- Minimum 60% Test Cases automated
- Release Quality
Functional performance (Co-Owned with Team)
- Release Quality: Number of defects released into production
- Defect Resolution: Production defects resolved within SLA
- Achieve higher ISTQB level within 6-12 month
- Establish and lead a community-of-practice within P&G
- 3+ working years in software development & testing
- Degree in computer science, management information systems, or a related field
- Proven track record in leading & executing testing in completed software development projects
- Proven track record in test automation in completed software development projects
- ISTQB Certified Tester – Foundation Level (mandatory) with Agile Tester Extension (optional)
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: