Begin a meaningful career right here
Product Supply Planner
Overview of the job
This is a non-management role which you will play an important role in the core operational planning of the whole supply chain in P&G. You will work on a value stream within a category that engage with different markets or countries. You will be responsible for developing and communicating valid production schedules for finished products and material requirements, working with manufacturing plants and suppliers to deliver consistent service performance to P&G customers. You will also be the key drivers in performance metrics to drive supply network improvements in cash, cost, and customer service through digitization.
You will work with a group of highly diverse individuals and report to the department leader
Whatsuccess looks like
- Understand operating strategy and standard work process, and planning parameter
- Understand existing tool and solution available to perform work following standard work process efficiently
- Operates independently to consistently deliver high quality results
- Demonstrate ability to drive continuous improvement
Responsibilities of the role
- Planners perform planning with tools and maintain master data. Planners perform review, analysis, and make decision to meet service and cost target in daily operation
- Drive continual improvement via standard work processes
- Interface with different teams to support requests and help resolve issues
- Performs trend analysis for key measures and drives continual improvement in standard work processes.
- Minimum Diploma with background/skills in Engineering/Logistics or Information Technology/Computer Science
- At least 0 - 3 year of relevant experience
- High proficiency in PC skills (specifically MS Excel)
- Strong analytical and data management skills
- Strong problem-solving and priority-setting skills
- Operational excellence
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Neurobion, Sangobion, Vicks, Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: