BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
REGIONAL PLATFORM OPERATIONS MANAGER (AZURE, DEVOPS, DELIVERY LINE MANAGER)
Do you want to start an IT professional career with us?
In this role you'll be developing and implementing continuous technical improvements within iDecide platform operations which is an internal P&G set of solutions for PG global services, that brings solutions and applications across all regions, to deliver improved service levels for the iDecide Platform Operations (P&G organization).
The role requires a person that is eager to penetrate the systems to identify improvements and to implement needed actions to fix issues impacting positively operations, user experience and at the end adoption. This role will be responsible for supporting operations for regional sites that are leveraging solutions and applications within iDecide platform. This includes ensuring IT continuity for all services to support the business and helping to accelerate business value creation and adoption behind driving service reviews, customer relationship and continuous improvement and working closely with strategic partners (Lingaro, TWO, etc.) to deliver operational excellence.
What we offer:
- We'll give you responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning.
- You'll have continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- We offer you to work and be part of a dynamic and supportive environment
- We promote agility and work/life balance for employees.
- We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
- We will let you experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
- We will give you a competitive salary and benefits' package.
- A Bachelor degree in Systems Engineering, Decisions Sciences, Computer Science or related.
- Experienced resource in working with IT Service Management and ITIL methodologies to drive operational excellence supporting operations in production environments
- Demonstrable experience with Microsoft Azure (PaaS, Iass) or validated capability to rapidly onboard and apply modern / evolving solutions and standard methodologies
- Broad experience in DevOps (CI/CD) tools, code (scripts/python/power BI) and applying them to deliver technical solutions
- Ability to drive data analysis.
- Stewardship Basic: As part of operational excellence and acting as owners, this role is also about being the right steward of company assets, processes and appropriate documentation including gap identification (if any) and addressing them accordingly in a timely manner
- Proficiency in IT Field Skill Blocks, Foundational Skills primarily in IT Operations and Warehouse Management Applications & Work Processes
- English proficiency.
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills (written and verbal).
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: