Begin a meaningful career right here
SAP Basis and Security Administration Manager
Overview of the job
Are you interested in working on all security relevant aspects of the complete SAP stack, i.e. operating system, virtual layer, database and SAP itself?
SAP Basis Security Operator will be responsible for conducting regular security reviews and take actions based on the findings. Governing of all basis roles is a main task as well as the support of internal and external audits by providing the vital data and evidence for the effectiveness of our processes. As security is an ever-evolving topic, you will also work on continuous improvement of the whole area, i.e. participating SAP security communities of practice, keep up with new functionalities and also provide trainings to other!
This role reports to IT Director SAP Basis Operations, Platform and Hosting – Europe, the team is a true global organization with teams in Manila, Germany, Canada and the US, ranging from a few years to 20+ years of SAP experience.
How success looks like
- Deliver all audits in time without any major or critical issues
- Achieve 95% Target Metric in change management and QoS by the end of the FY2021 for security related tickets
- Deliver all projects within agreed upon scope, timelines and cost
- Keep process documentation and security plans up to date and close any gaps in existing ones
- Become “proficient” at SAP Platform Level within 1 year and “Advanced” in 3 years
- Attend and complete at least 4 trainings per year (MOOC, Hands-on, In-person)
Responsibilities of the role
- Conduct regular security reviews from our security tools (Onapsis, Imperva, Wazuh, etc.) on a regular base and take the respective actions based on the findings. Create an audit proof documentation on the activities
- Govern all basis related roles and lead all domain security roles lifecycle (e.g. keep inventory, regularly review what are unused roles, delete them)
- Identify Risks and compliance issues by running segregation of duties checks, critical ability checks
- Verify the usage and provisioning of the critical roles
- Work with business operations and project teams to fix any SAP security issues
- Handle SAP OSS users and software downloads and validate any license implications
- Support internal and external audits to ensure process compliance and support issue owners to drive issues to closure.
- Proactively look for security features / enhancements coming in SAP releases and adopt those in own domain
- Keep up with new SAP functionality and best practises, ensuring that security stay ahead in P&G
- Continuous productivity improvements (automation, analytics) of all SAP application security work processes
- Provide trainings on SAP application security to all application managers in own domain to ensure proper security not an afterthought and is embedded at all stages of a project / solution lifecycle
- Deep technical understanding of the security concepts of database (HANA and Oracle), operating system (Suse/RHEL) and SAP (R/3 & S/4)
- Extensive experience in the SAP security area
- Good understanding of existing additional security and monitoring tools (e.g. Imperva, Wazuh, Onapsis, Exabeam, Centrify)
- Hands-on experience architecting, designing, implementing, and supporting targeted SAP security solutions
- Understanding of SAP Solution and Strategies like SAP HANA, S/4HANA, BW/4HANA, SAC is desired
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Neurobion, Sangobion, Vicks, Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.IT 00002997
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: