BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
SAP-MM IT Engineer - Sap Hana
In this role, you will work as SAP MM IT application engineer within SAP S4 Hana upgrade program. The program represent a lifetime experience to be part of major SAP transformation in P&G . You will work with program team and with SAP MM product team to deliver SAP 4 Hana upgrade in the SAP MM area. You will also be responsible to support design, configuration, testing and hypercare phases of the program.
This role reports to Alberto Allocato, IT Director – SAP Warehousing Service Owner and will work within Global Warehousing organization to transformation P&G's Supply Chain through new technology, systems and work processes to digitize and optimize P&G Warehouse Operations.
What success looks like
- Successful and on time implementation of SAP ABAP and MM configuration changes in production meeting business requirement, with no negative business impact in SAP Hana
- Develop subject matter expertise of P&G process and system set up in Inventory and Material Management areas
- Develop expertise in related work processes (SD and PP)
Responsibilities of the role
- Validate in scope SAP configuration to be moved to S/4
- Perform Defect and Issue Resolution, including code debugging
- Deliver SAP MM Configurations
- Perform Unit Testing
- Execute Transport/Change Management if required
- Understanding of P&G SAP landscape environment and system integration with WMS systems
- Understanding of Enterprise Modelling (LE, Plant, Storage Location, Lanes etc…)
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in SAP MM (including Movement Type configuration) and SD (Shipment, Inbound and Outbound Delivery), IMG, SAP Basis, ALE and Correction & Transport System (CTS) ABAP, Solman, SNOW
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with the SAP DDIC and ABAP Development (including User Exits)
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of Sap change management process (Solman)
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of SAP Support Portal
- Understanding of SAP R/3 and SAP 4 Hana environment
- 2 or more years working experience in SAP MM
- Experience in agile software development and design thinking methodologies is preferred
- Ability to continuously grow capability in the area.
- Comfortable working with the technology hands-on if needed.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: