Begin a meaningful career right here
Supply Chain Planner - Consumer Health
- Responsible over optimizing inventory level and cost
- Work closely with key stakeholders to ensure timely shipment and delivery of supplies
- Perform reconciliation and report any discrepancies.
- Monitor shipment, manage customs clearance and coordinate with broker for incoming shipment
- Ensure payment of Duties and Taxes to release the shipment
- Liaise with Quality Assurance the stock subject for release until availability
- Work with provider to ensure that Purchase Order analysis is being carried-out
- Perform Journal Entry Posting
- Prepare Sales and Accounts Receivable report
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, engineering, mathematics, operations management or business management
- 2 to 5 years of relevant operational working experience. Supply chain background in a pharmaceutical, consumer health or consumer goods company is preferred.
- Able to travel within country and region for business-critical needs only (< 10%).
- Good communication and presentation skills, both oral and written English.
- Results-oriented, good collaboration skills and customer-focused mindset.
- Ability to work with integrity and agility
- Adept in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge in SAP is an advantage
- Apart from significant responsibilities From day 1, exceptional learning opportunities, and an inclusive and international working context, we also offer employees personalized flexibility designed to deliver business results and enable employees to grow their careers while meeting personal needs.
- At P&G, we don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow.
- Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability or any other legally protected factor.
- We value flexibility and life balance and we have tools and policies ensuring our people feel part of an inclusive community.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: