BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
WMS PrIME Solution Expert / SAP Integration-1
The Solution Expert will work with the P&G project team to ensure the site adheres to their template during configuration and testing phases of the solution qualification and provides onsite support during critical project phases. This includes providing input to the Application Managers and Service Team on adoption improvement opportunities.
What success looks like
- BlueYonder (JDA) WMS Mastery - Experience configurating, implementing JDA Warehouse solutions. Ability to assess business requirements and configure the application E2E accordingly, in line with global template standards. Proven ability to assess root cause of defects and if applicable help define the standard solution configuration for new processes and functionalities and confirm appropriate documentation (cookbook or process guides) is created or updated by the Global CoE.
- Business Process Mastery & Transformation: in depth understanding of WMS processes for distribution centers & plants to enable business transformation & PrIME standardization opportunities.
- Developing and managing direct relationships with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to ensure the business solutions are aligned and meeting P&G standard. Candidate must be comfortable in talking new concepts with P&G business partners (Center of Excellence, Application Manager..)and in driving external partners to deliver the best value solutions.
- Requires individuals to have strong domain mastery and P&G business model acumen, change management and communication skills who work across geographies and across functions.
Responsibilities of the role
- Responsible for leading implementation and deployment of E2E Warehouse System configuration and business process transformation for WMS projects within OUs or across OUs.
- Projects could include software implementation, E2E configuration process simplification and automation, system changes or upgrades, go to market triggered redesigns.
- Contribute to service innovation in terms of testing/qualification and providing input to innovation opportunities based on implementation experience.
- Partner with the WHS BPX to drive adoption of SDC approved work processes and PrIME standard solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in related field such as Engineering, Information Technology and Computer Science subject area
- Experience in Supply Chain Systems, ideally in Blue Yonder (JDA) WMS
- Proficient in Designing / Building Applications, with a blend of hands on or managing vendor
- Proficient in Windows (PC & Server) and Linux
- Proficient in Databases (Oracle, MSSQL & Open Source)
- Experience in One or More Programming Languages (e.g. Moca; ABAP, VB, C, PHP, Python)
Skills to build:
- Warehouse Management Systems
- Warehousing Business Process
- Learn multiple application packages, including interacting with and managing third party suppliers
- Application Cost Management
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: