BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Manufacturing Intern at Mariscala Plant
We are seeking talents for our Mariscala Plant (Apaseo el Grande) for the position of:
Engineering & Manufacturing Internship
Start date: As soon as possible.
Work schedule: Part-time with flexible working hours.
Duration: 12-18 months.
Profile: Active college student of any engineering, Chemical, biotechnology major.
Qualifications: Graduation date December 2023 to June 2024.
Do you want to transform materials for winning consumer experiences?Then an Internship as Manufacturing/Engineering in our Mariscala Plant might be the right place for you.
Whether it’s directly from the production floor or from support areas; you'll face different challenges and take meaningful responsibilities since day one. It's up to you to make decisions and the turn those decisions positive results for the Company. You will discover our leading technologies and in the end, you will build your own capabilities through the job experience, mentoring and training.
You will likely be placed in one of the following areas:
- Production–Making: Here we bring to life our products- your priority should be flexibility while delivering the product in time and seeing opportunities for continuous improvement. We are hoping that you will help us to eliminate any loss in the various production stages.
- Production–Packing: Here you would work on getting our product into its final packaging and set up in pallets. How? Working on the installation and startup of new equipment; making studies on performance loss (on equipment, skills, organization) and identifying projects to achieve the performance targets of the packing line.
- Warehouse: After our product is manufactured the first logistic stop will be inhouse storage prior to shipping. You will handle space, time and movements optimization projects to simplify operation. You will guardian of our internal controls and audit processes to ensure inventory is properly storage.
- Quality: You should ensure a consistent quality in line with customer expectations, local laws and P&G's guidelines. We validate all the formulas and equipment prior to production, and are responsible for the study of “non-standards” to improve our processes and training of the entire plant to quality principles.
- Health,Safety&Environment: If you are a passionate for the sustainability, this area is for you. In this team handles the environmental impact of the site, including working on our waste, destruction of defective products, water management and energy as well as the safety of our people.
- ContinuousImprovement: You will lead project execution across site to improve productivity as well as ideas coordination between the different areas to find business opportunities.
- You will experience business responsibilities from Day 1 – You work every single day on key projects from the beginning.
- Attractivescholarship and benefits package– for you to keep your studies as a priority.
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship – We are passionate about our work.
- We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You'll get the chance to be a dynamic and supportive work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily.
- Flex arrangements - We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- We love hardworking people; you will have the opportunity to become full-time following successful completion of your Internship.
Currently living in Querétaro or Celaya and available to work in Mariscala Plant in Apaseo el Grande.
Graduation date from December 2023 to June 2024
Team orientation, “can-do “attitude and ability to deliver breakthrough results.
Operate with technical excellence while collaborating optimally with others.
Strong leadership, innovation and interpersonal collaboration skills
Real passion for creating new solutions.
Good communication skills
Proficiency in English (written and spoken).
You love working in a multicultural and diverse environment.
If you are interested please JOIN US by submitting your application below!
Just so you now:
We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally hardworking in extraordinary ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to encourage us with your ideas?
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: