Begin a meaningful career right here
Operations Technology Engineering Manager
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our talented employees and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face.
We are currently looking for a driven technical leader to join our Digitization Organization as an Industrial Controls OT (Operational Technology) Engineering Manager at our brand new Tabler Station manufacturing site in Martinsburg, WV. Tabler Station is the most digitized site within Procter and Gamble and we use our integrated IT/OT networks to reduce operator touches, seamlessly transfer data, improve digital transactions, and provide important information at the right time.
The Tabler Station site is home to 3 Business Units: Beauty Care (Pantene), Fabric Care (Bounce), and Home Care (Dawn, Swiffer). The site has separate Data centers all linked together for redundancy. The OT infrastructure is built with ‘data center’ level hardware comprised of blade servers, SANs, NAS and server switches. There are currently 250+ VMs. This role is a site-level role that will interface closely with our Global Business Services IT Group, Engineering, and Operational resources across the major business units.
As the Industrial Controls OT Engineering Manager you will:
- Support Product Supply & Engineering to implement standard integration patterns with the automation solutions / suppliers.
- Lead Site OT Server infrastructure (including physical servers, SANs, NAS, virtual machines distributed across the data centers) and OT Network infrastructure (including ICS Firewall, Core, Distribution, Server and Access layer switches).
- Develop and lead the site-wide master plan for OT and deploy new solutions from thecorporate OT team.
- Own the on-site simulation system to test interfaces between MES and PLC’s/HMI’s before deployment on the factory floor.
- Coordinate OT network installation activities, in conjunction with GBS, as needed; participate in design reviews and collaborate with Construction and BU Engineering resources to install and test network infrastructure components.
- Configure Virtual Machines (VM’s) and network switches, maintain documentation of VLAN strategy and IP address assignments, establish systems and implement cybersecurity requirements.
- Provide technical direction to vendors and engineering firms throughout all phases of current and future projects (design through construction and startup).
- Provide technical mentoring and support to the Engineering and Operations organizations.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for driven technical leaders who:
- Understand and have experience with industrial controls technologies to seamlessly connect the “factory floor” to the “top floor”.
- Are energized to develop digitization solutions by using integrative thinking and collaboration across multiple organizations.
- Are intellectually curious about applying emerging technology to optimize and ensure full security compliance on all OT networks.
- 3+ years of industrial computer / electrical engineering work experience in a manufacturing site
- A Bachelors Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related field
- Strong OT mastery in industrial environments (PLCs, HMI, MES, Ethernet/IP networks, Historians, etc.) and the ability to quickly learn/apply new OT technologies
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills required to organize and deliver success criteria across multiple organizational boundaries
- Ability to relocate within commuting distance to the Tabler Station plant
- Previous experience in delivering digital solutions
- Strong IT/OT mastery in industrial environments (VMWare, Cisco networking, etc.) and the ability to quickly learn/apply new IT/OT technologies
The Value of a P&G Career
Ongoing coaching and career development – you will work with passionate people and have access to best in class training through our P&G Leadership Academy as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
We provide a market-competitive salary benchmarked against the finest companies, so you'll be able to spend your generous vacation time doing more of the things you love with the people you love.
We offer a suite of benefits, including but not limited to: flexible working arrangements, remote working options, generous paid vacation increasing with service, generous parental leave policies, group life insurance, health insurance, and dedicated support to help you find the right child care or elder care.
Additional perks include discounted P&G products from our company shops and a discount platform offering you unbeatable savings on everything from groceries to exotic holidays.
What's more, your financial package might include things like interest-free loans, a tax-advantageous share purchase plan, a contributory pension plan, and financial education and advisement on topics including purchasing real estate and generating wealth.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: