Senior Operations Manager
Are you ready to use your experience to lead a startup business to deliver breakthrough results to build and maintain an environment to develop a team?
The Tabler Station, West Virginia Plant is a large multi-business plant that is an integral part of the company’s redesign of the North American supply chain. This is an extraordinary and great opportunity to work on a startup and drive a one site culture to deliver breakthrough results.
• Design, develop training and validation plans, and build an organization from the ground up to ensure a successful start-up of the company's newest plant.
• Development and implementation of focused plans with an emphasis on people capability development, daily management system development, and implementation and equipment optimization.
• Concentrate their efforts on their department’s Reliability Systems and Department's Direction Setting and lead the department's capability development plan.
• Responsible for technical growth and development of leadership/organizational/electrical/mechanical skills.
• Nurture and maintain mutually beneficial relations with the other Procter and Gamble plants, Cincinnati resources, and contract suppliers/vendors.
• Influence and lead technical resources to address reliability issues that cause converting module equipment downtime and lost production.
Skills You Need:
• Leads - ability to provide servant leadership to enable and engage individuals and the entire organization. Demonstrate a strong ability to hold themselves and others accountable. Is able to build and maintain a high performing organization which produces systemic, balanced breakthrough results and a healthy culture.
• Communication & Collaboration: Demonstrates strong communication skills. Ability to work with & influence across multiple boundaries (engineering, suppliers, operations, etc). Can show a history of building an inclusive environment respecting the capabilities of all individuals.
• Grows Capability – Develops knowledge and capability in others through training & mentoring systems. You will be responsible for developing many of the training materials necessary to support the plant start-up.
• Execute with Excellence: Sense of urgency to execute with excellence. Develop deep understanding in the leaders, systems, and process.
Are you ready to build, lead and cultivate a team to craft the foundation for how we optimize equipment, lead technical capability and drive our losses? Apply Now!
If you’re a good fit, you’ll have:
• B.S. or MS degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, Chemical Engineering or have relevant manufacturing experience are preferred.
• 3-5 years of experience
• Willing to travel on the job
• Ability to attend meetings, trainings and conferences that may require travel. Must be able to flow to the work and be flexible to meet the needs of the business with occasional work off shifts.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants for U.S. based positions are generally required to be eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. Except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for permanent residency. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: