BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Entry level for employees to develop foundational understanding of process and formulation procedural work and develop expertise in execution and application work by combining hands-on experimentation with scientific principles and knowledge from their science/engineering education. Drives foundational technical understanding and solves challenging technical problems addressing critical innovation and in market challenges. Begins to develop network of colleagues within Process, Packaging, R&D, and PS Disciplines across the company and across their business unit.
The successful applicant will execute the portfolio of product/process related Material, Process and Delivery (MPD) work for P&G Personal Health Care Business . Personal Health Care is a fast-growing business. Brands include the Vicks family of products, Pepto Bismol, Metamucil, and a variety of Consumer Health brands, like Cebion, Neurobion! The technical scope of these projects involve:
- Active ingredients,
- Finished Products and processes. Projects generally encompass change control, supply assurance, compliance, and cost savings projects. Technology encompasses a wide variety of unit operations including, powder handling and blending, tablet compression and coating, liquid mixing and candy making (throat drop formulation.) Personal Health Care in P&G is a dynamic and growing business and accordingly, the successful candidate will be expected to manage current business opportunities.
The candidate will be responsible for (1) technical support of marketed products, (2) process development support of over-the counter drug products/supplements, (3) modification of existing products and processes to solve supply, quality, regulatory issues, (4) enable cost savings and improve processes and (5) product quality assessments for registration compliance. Create technical documents necessary for dossiers/submissions.
We are looking for someone with a Bachelor's degree in the field of chemical Engineering/Pharmaceutical Engineering/Biomedical Engineering.
- Previous experience (Job/Internship) in formulated Process Development or Process MPD is a plus. Experience handling new line startups and change control, work experience with lab scale and pilot equipment, experience with data analysis and presentation, experience with formulated products/product development, conducting validations and standard laboratory tests in GMP or regulated environment.
- Must have demonstrated the ability to effectively communicate ideas, conclusions, and recommendations in writing and through verbal communication. The team is very diverse and represents many functions located in Cincinnati (US), Panama, Brazil, and Mexico. The majority of the communication takes place virtually. The candidate must possess the ability to provide concise, informative, and actionable information to project teams.
- Demonstrate agility in a fast-paced environment that requires handling multiple priorities.
- Quickly build strong collaborative relationships with other functions and partners located in Brazil, Mexico, and Panama .
- Some travel may be required.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
Work and be part of a dynamic and encouraging environment - working over a diverse array of interesting problems.
Promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives.
Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
Get a competitive salary and benefits' package.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: