BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Grooming Microbiology Associate Scientist
Are you excited about leveraging your technical skills to deliver business results? We are looking for an Associate Scientist in Cincinnati to lead a portion of the Microbiology R&D work on the Grooming business, which includes the Gillette and Venus brands. This role will help to drive business critical projects in the growing area of formulated grooming products. You will work with the Product Design team on end-to-end development, from new formula design to product qualification to in-market support. Leveraging strong foundational Microbiology / Life Science understanding and hands-on experimentation experience, you will solve critical technical problems and influence technical project direction.
- Lead end-to-end Microbiology R&D work, including new formula development, product qualification, and in-market support
- Learn and apply established methodologies, experimentation techniques, and data documentation systems
- Develop new methodologies, as needed, to solve novel technical challenges
- Understand basics of product chemistry and impact on microbial activity
- Design and execute laboratory testing to answer critical technical questions across various product forms
- Apply Microbiology / Life Science mastery in data analysis and interpretation to guide technical direction of projects, with input from technical coach
- Collaborate and communicate with global R&D teams to understand technical problem definition and effectively partner on product development
- Drive technical rigor and high standards of quality with attention to detail and executional excellence
- Demonstrate independent technical leadership as well as willingness to leverage available technical experts
The Ideal Candidate
- Operates with a high level of technical curiosity and a growth mindset in all aspects of their work
- Energized by complex technical problems and comfortable with seeking out non-obvious solutions
- Enjoys learning new methodologies and techniques, while contributing their own unique observations
- Able to manage multiple projects and priorities independently
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Biochemistry, or other Life Science related field
- Experience designing laboratory experiments, ideally related to microbiological organisms
- Experience conducting laboratory experiments, ideally in laboratories designed for microbiological research
WHAT WE OFFER:
Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
Work and be part of a dynamic and encouraging environment - working over a diverse array of interesting problems.
Promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives.
Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
Get a competitive salary and benefits' package.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: