Begin a meaningful career right here
ORAL CARE ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY LEADER/SENIOR MANAGER
This role will be responsible for technical definition and execution of filling, packing, assembly, and automation projects across the entire Oral Care portfolio of new product launches, capacity increases, and savings/productivity projects. This role requires the ability to interface effectively with leadership, with multifunctional colleagues (R&D, QA, Purchasing, Manufacturing, etc.), and with external vendors.
From day 1, you will be a key member of the Global Oral Care Engineering Organization. The Engineering Packing Technology leader will have a lead role in defining and executing scope for new packing equipment requirements and improvements/modifications to unlock new capabilities in existing packing equipment across a broad range of packing transformations (filling, cartoning, bundling, case packing, palletizing, etc). Key Areas of focus will include 1) Capacity and New Initiative projects, 2) Automation/Productivity, 3) Quality, 4) OEM/Vendor technical relationships, and 5) Growing Packing Capability/Technologies. You will gain experience working with multiple Oral Care categories.
As an Engineering Packing Technology leader, you will:.
- Capacity & New Initiatives – Act as lead packing engineering resource on project delivery teams, collaborating with Operations, R&D, Quality, and other cross-functional counterparts in defining design criteria, implementing technical solutions and delivering success criteria for start-ups.
- Automation/productivity – Work with key vendors and operations teams in the definition/ development and execution of automation solutions to improve/optimize manual work processes.
- Quality – Design Quality into new and existing equipment/processes and implement solutions to mitigate quality risks.
- OEM/Vendor Technical relationships – Benchmark and explore new technologies with a broad range of engineering firms and packing equipment manufacturers to deliver best value technical solutions.
Bachelor or Master's degree in: Engineering
- Prior technical experience with liquids filling/packing and/or experience with machine design is ideal.
- Mechanical Engineering or related Degree is preferred.
- Demonstrated technical mastery, leadership, and collaboration skills is required.
- Proven ability to deliver projects at cost and on schedule is required.
The Value of a P&G Career
- Ongoing coaching and career development – you will work with hardworking people and have access to outstanding training through our P&G Leadership Academy as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- We provide a market-competitive salary benchmarked against the finest companies, so you'll be able to spend your generous vacation time doing more of the things you love with the people you love
- We offer a suite of benefits, including but not limited to: flexible working arrangements, generous paid vacation increasing with service, generous parental leave policies, group life insurance, health insurance, and dedicated support to help you find the right child care or elder care
- Additional perks include discounted P&G products from our company shops and a discount platform offering you unbeatable savings on everything from groceries to exotic holidays
- What's more, your financial package might include things like interest-free loans, a tax-advantageous share purchase plan, a contributory pension plan, and financial education and advisement on topics including purchasing real estate and generating wealth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: