BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
PCC R&D Process Platform
Provide initiative support for Body Wash, Liquid Hand Soap, Hand & Body Lotion, bars, and C&D projects. The support will range from up-scale new idea to delivery to our manufacturing sites. Process scale up will occur in the lab to the PRL to the plant.
We are looking for someone with a Bachelors or Master degree in the field of Chemistry, Biology or Engineering.
- Process Mastery - Thorough understanding of liquids process and scale up. Must understand the materials function and their transformations used in creating the platform of products in PCC.
- Technical Mastery - Thorough understanding of process and related elements (process equipment, raw materials, quality, process control, and the transformations that go along with the PCC Platform formulas. Understanding of Personal Cleansing formulation and process is a plus.
- Product Design and Supply Chain Knowledge - Thorough understanding of and appreciation of all aspects of product design, scale, and delivery.
- Ability to troubleshoot when there is an issue with new or existing PCC formulas.
- Collaboration: Ability to influence others within and outside the R&D Function. Proven results at developing productive, trusting relationships with those outside your function and at all levels in the organization.
- Communication Skills (Oral and Written) - Capability to communicate effectively across the different functions, external partners, and different levels in the organization.
- Working knowledge of Digital Systems: Enovia, Enguity, PASS.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
Work and be part of a dynamic and encouraging environment - working over a diverse array of interesting problems.
Promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives.
Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
Get a competitive salary and benefits' package.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: