BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Personal Health Care Toxicologist
Are you interested in joining a rapidly growing and exciting business that includes OTC products and food supplements? Personal Health Care business has an aggressive plan for growth, desiring to reach more consumers with outstanding health and wellness products via the introduction of new brands and products, global expansion of existing products and a strong innovation pipeline. We are looking for an experienced Scientist to provide global Product Safety leadership for our US and global businesses. The role will be based in Mason, Ohio and will involve preparation of safety assessments to support global products and ingredients from innovation through to launch alongside development of your product safety capability. The job will require you to work effectively in a global context, across functions within R&D, Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs, Global Safety Surveillance, Process, Technology and Communications, where you will provide strategic insights to the business, and represent safety within multi-disciplinary internal teams, as well as with external scientists and regulators.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Scientist capable of providing global Safety leadership for our worldwide Personal Health Care business sector.
Due to the global nature of this position, strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential to enable effective teamwork.
We are looking for someone with a PhD in pharmacology/toxicology preferred; an equivalent bioscience degree will be considered.
- Applicants must have a working knowledge of the effects of drugs, chemicals, biological materials, etc. on biological pathways; experience in nutrition preferred.
- Proven ability forming positive relationships with diverse customers and functions.
- Passion to grow personal capability, technical proficiency, and develop the organization.
- Ability to proactively identify skill/capability gaps and develop a learning plan to expand knowledge.
- Interest in sharing knowledge with others both locally and globally, and continually seeking innovative ways to capture learning through system and work process improvements.
- Be open and flexible, able to demonstrate agility in responding to needs of the business and the organization. Have a demonstrated track record of embracing change and being able to operate with discipline and flow-to-the-work to meet organizational and business objectives.
SKILLS NEEDED TO PERFORM THIS JOB:
- Clear evidence of learning behavior and a pragmatic and adaptable work style.
- Well-developed collaboration and communication skills.
- Ability to review and interpret data.
- Desire to learn and develop a deep knowledge of toxicological risk assessment, all to meet the demands of the fast paced and complex world of Personal Health Care.
SKILLS YOU CAN EXPECT TO LEARN/BUILD IN THIS JOB:
- Category-specific product and safety risk assessment knowledge for Health Care businesses globally, including formulations, marketing and claims strategies, habits and practices knowledge, and safety risk assessment science.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
Work and be part of a dynamic and encouraging environment - working over a diverse array of interesting problems.
Promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives.
Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
Get a competitive salary and benefits' package.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com (http://www.pg.com) to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: