Begin a meaningful career right here
We are looking for a motivated, goal-oriented candidate to join P&G global Corporate R&D Function Bioscience team as a PhD Scientist/Bioengineer! The scientist will work in close collaboration with multifunctional project teams and lead upstream innovation programs to evaluate efficacy and safety of various P&G products. In addition, the candidate will provide technical expertise in Life science, chemistry and clinical science to support development of new products and initiatives. The candidate will be responsible for:
- design, implementation, and management of innovation plans for a broad range of conditions and various technologies.
- development of innovative ways in clinical design, testing methodologies, integration of connected devices or sensors
- data review, analysis and interpretation - working in close partnership with diverse project and marketing teams to deliver support for new claims, demos, visuals and insights on health-related quality of life and practices
- Clinical and Bioscience and platform application development for in-home data collection, co-developing cutting-edge clinical study models and measures, developing basic understanding to drive new insights and claims,
- working effectively with external clinical sites including global Universities and Contract Research Organizations (CROs).
- representing company and presenting scientific materials at professional meetings
- Global Travel will be required accordingly.
We are looking for someone with research and Life science background and strong fundamental knowledge of physiology, clinical science, biology, bioengineering, product chemistry, measurement science and scientific approach/hypothesis testing. An advanced degree (PhD) in Life Science, Chemistry, Biomedical Engineering or a related field is preferred. Extensive knowledge and expertise in Science, Immunology, Immunochemistry, Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Biochemistry or experience in biomedical sensors, imaging/image analysis expertise (desired) or relevant field is also highly preferred. Individuals with post-doctoral research experience or other relevant qualifications and skills will also be considered.
The successful candidate must have a proven track record of:
- some clinical or research study management experience of 1+ years (desirable)
- familiarity with machine learning workflows (desirable)
- strong problem-solving skills paired with experience in programing (R, Power BI, Python, Java, etc.) (preferred)
- ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, diverse, team-based environment.
- strong critical thinking, troubleshooting, complex problem solving and decision-making skills.
- passion for learning and exploring new technologies, while able to bring ideas to practical application
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements to solve difficult technical challenges excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- strong data analysis skills and basic knowledge of applied statistics.
- ability to prepare internal and external scientific presentations, research manuscripts and review articles.
- successful coaching and mentoring of others (preferred).
WHAT WE OFFER:
Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
Work and be part of a dynamic and encouraging environment - working over a diverse array of interesting problems.
Promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives.
Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
Get a competitive salary and benefits' package.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: