Begin a meaningful career right here
Regulatory - Senior Scientist
This role will enable a more holistic approach to the management of North America compliance efforts for the various categories of Oral Care products, from study request throughout their lifetime in the market. Products include OTC drugs and cosmetics. Regulatory leadership in support of Commercial Innovation and various new product initiatives are also included. Important responsibilities of this role will include development of regulatory strategies for market, claims strategies, copy development, market clearances, and artwork development and possibly US FDA submissions. To effectively manage these responsibilities, the individual will need to develop in-depth knowledge of applicable US regulations governing Oral Care products. Active participation in various organization-building activities, such as regulatory capability development, is also expected. This role requires strong analytical thinking skills and the ability to develop/apply/communicate knowledge of applicable laws and regulations in order to build actionable but enabling regulatory strategies. A strong scientific background is desirable to understand technologies and support for claims.
We are looking for someone with a Bachelor or Master degree. The ideal candidate will have Regulatory or GPS experience, or a strong technical background with R&D experience.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to identify and overcome barriers to deliver guidance to R&D and commercial partners.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to actively develop and maintain strong collaborative working relationships with Regulatory colleagues around the world and with partners in other functions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required in order to clearly communicate potentially complex or sensitive information in a factual, non-speculative manner, across levels and functions in the organization.
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to identify what needs to be done and the ownership to drive the work to completion.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, while continuing to manage multiple projects according to business needs
- Excellent attention to detail is required for many aspects of this role including interpreting and applying regulations, label development, etc.
- Leadership, organizational, collaborative and communication skills as described above. In addition, Regulatory experience or strong R&D/technical background is desirable.
Expect to build upon strategic Regulatory thinking skills, leadership and executional excellence. Expect to partner with commercial colleagues on challenging issues that will require creative “get to yes” thinking that still meets regulatory requirements
WHAT WE OFFER:
Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
Work and be part of a dynamic and encouraging environment - working over a diverse array of interesting problems.
Promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives.
Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
Get a competitive salary and benefits' package.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: