BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Research & Development Packaging Associate Researcher (HS or 2 Year Degree Applicants)
As a packaging development Associate Researcher at P&G, you will be responsible for executing established methods and procedures for packaging development. Learn and familiarizes self with one or more core packaging technologies (ISBM, EBM, Cartons, Flexibles, Corrugate, Decoration, Injection Molding, etc.). You will be responsible for communicating results and observations via Office tools to your manager/technical coach and/or other team members. Making special note of unanticipated results and/or unexpected observations. We provide competitive wages as well as the opportunity for you to do meaningful work from Day 1. You will work on current and future products and should have the curiosity to think of improved approaches to everyday problems.
Consider these fields if you love:
Packaging or Similar experience or background
Developing films, corrugate, foil or material of consumer products and manufacturing processes or conducting tests of new technologies or products using state-of-the-art equipment
- An Associate’s Degree in an Engineering or Science field (We prefer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Technology, Applied Science, Packaging Technology or Packaging Design, Manufacturing, Biology, Chemistry although other similar majors will be considered) or a high school diploma with relevant experience.
If you're a really good fit, you'll have:
- Packaging Material development, specification, EOs
- Basic Statistics - calculate average, standard deviation and comparisons
- Experience in a biology, chemistry, or social science lab
- Proficient in Office Tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and etc...
- Documentation of work in lab notebook
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to learn on the job in a dynamic environment
Just so you know:
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Applicants for U.S. based positions are eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. We do not sponsor for permanent residency. Any exceptions are based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: