BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Research & Development Product Research Associate Researcher (HS or 2 Year Degree Applicants)
Entry level for individuals who are inspired by hands-on experimentation and basic science, i.e., Procedural work. Onboards to P&G systems and performs the basic and critical experimental work of day-to-day applied research. Work is predominantly execution/procedural oriented, e.g., in a lab, in a plant or pilot plant (internal or external), at a clinical site, with consumers, and/or on a computer.
- An Associate’s Degree in a Science field (We prefer Engineering, Biology or Chemistry, although other similar majors will be considered) or a high school diploma with relevant experience.
If you're a really good fit, you'll have:
- Experience in a biology, chemistry, or social science lab
- Consumer learning, develop, execute test plan and data analysis
- Basic Statistics - calculate average, standard deviation and comparisons
- Proficient in Office Tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and etc...
- Documentation of work in lab notebook
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to learn on the job in a dynamic environment
Just so you know:
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Applicants for U.S. based positions are eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. We do not sponsor for permanent residency. Any exceptions are based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: