Begin a meaningful career right here
Material, Process and Delivery Project Engineer
Innovation is the driving force behind everything we do at P&G. Across the world, you will find thousands of scientists, engineers and developers working in our manufacturing plants, innovation centers and distribution facilities.
Are you ready to unleash your technical creativity?
Meaningful work on Day 1
You will play a key role in delivering P&G’s most innovative projects that are vital to our business. As a Material, Process and Delivery (MPD) Project Engineer, your role is to implement new innovations and technologies in our manufacturing process. You will be working closely with R&D scientists, engineers and operational teams to build innovative ideas and most important: turn them into reality!
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Lead and implement innovations and changes in the production process end to end. You will be working closely with R&D, Engineering and Operations counterparts to identify smart solutions for changing business needs and implement these innovations without business interruptions
- Be a technical specialist in our production process and materials
- Eliminate chronical production losses related to process and materials
- Identify and materialize cost-saving opportunities related to materials and processes
Your first assignment gives you the chance to contribute with your engineering skills to the business from day 1, while developing your leadership skills. You have clear responsibilities that stretch your technical abilities. You will work in professional and entrepreneurial cross-functional teams while receiving valuable mentoring as well as functional and corporate trainings.
We offer you:
Wide range of exciting assignments in a manufacturing environment at one of the most influential companies in the world;
Development and delivery of ground breaking technologies supported by multi-million capital investments;
Leadership onboarding program;
Mentorship program to accelerate your growth and reach your potential;
Informal and friendly international work environment;
Competitive compensation and benefits including pay for performance and flexible work arrangement.
You are a good fit here if have:
- University Master degree in Chemical / Mechanical / Industrial Engineering
- Good knowledge of English
- Technical curiosity, creativity, innovation, initiative, communication, leadership and the ability to work with others.
Just so you know
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your outstanding ideas?MFG00007145
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: