Begin a meaningful career right here
Category Management Expert
Do you want to be in the driving seat to sell our global leadership brands?
Are you intrigued by the idea to build long-term business relationships with our customers? To develop and negotiate plans which create a win-win for our shoppers, our customers and our Company?
Did you know P&G invented the concept of branding and data-driven brand management? Over the years, we have remained consistently among the top in marketing by finding new and exciting ways to reach consumers.
Then, Strategic Sales at Procter & Gamble is the right place to strengthen your mastery in sales environment & leadership development!
- As a Category Manager, you will directly meaningful and impacting responsibilities as of day one.
- You will understand the retailer’s category, review process including key decision makers and timetable. P&G’s role is to represent the shopper as our “currency” to recommend solutions that grow the category while setting up P&G to disproportionately win.
P&G adds value in providing analytics and insights to influence strategies and tactics to drive sustainable category growth and P&G share growth.
Key areas of work and skills required are:
- Efficient Assortment: CDMs must be well versed on Assortment analytical methodologies and tools, category distribution priorities, and how to orchestrate shopper behavior using Shopper Based Design principles and shopper Psychology theories
- Brilliant Shelf CDMs know how to design shelf layouts in store. This is the shopper’s First Moment of Truth for our brands and is critical to driving purchase.
- Our Category Manager must be expert in shopper metrics, shopper tools, and how to generate shopper insights to drive action.
- You'll be part of a customer team in which trust, team spirit, real passion for winning and leadership are very important.
You will have extraordinary learning opportunities, and an inclusive and international working context, we also offer employees personalized flexibility designed to deliver business results and enable employees to grow their careers while meeting personal needs.
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bonux®, Braun®, Blend-a-Med®, Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Naturella®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Vizir®, Vicks® The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries and more than 100 thousand employees worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information on P&G and its brands.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What we offer you:
- ResponsibilitiesfromDay1– You will start working for key categories or brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- Continuouscoaching&mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- Dynamicandrespectfulworkenvironment– We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Work in international teams with regional or global responsibilities.
- Friendly and supportive atmosphere at work.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Wellness programs
- Competitive salary and benefits program (private life & medical insurance).
Qualifications required for this role:
- Excellent visionary, strategic and strong leadership skills
- Strengths in analytical thinking
- Ability to drive innovation and brand growth
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken).
- Strong thinking/problem-solving skills which can be applied to business processes with a "can-do" attitude
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities
- Legally eligible to work in Colombia
- Previous experience as category manager in other multinational company
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: