Begin a meaningful career right here
Finance & Accounting Intern
How would you like to apply your education in exciting and meaningful ways from day one? Are you passionate about crunching the numbers to drive strategy in a substantial way? If so, we have the perfect role for you.
This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance through a fast-moving consumer goods company and benefit from:
- Recognized Financial leadership - Our finance people are part of every multi-functional team and are the key actors in business development and decision-making.
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – You will have total ownership of your projects from the beginning, and will work on very concrete projects. Whether it's external negotiations with customers, crafting new marketing / sales plans or for instance improving productivity of logistics, you will feel your impact.
- Continuous mentorship – We work with passionate people and like to give both formal training as well as day-to-day coaching. Your interactions with a Brand Manager will be important here.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – Our employees are at the core of everything we do. We value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Finance & Accounting Intern, you will focused on Manufacturing cost Management and control. Your role is to be a leader, as you will support and guide other teams in the execution of savings projects; you will be key to Fiscal year goal achivements.
You will develop team work skills by building strong relationships with other areas in operation, logistics, engineering, quality, internal controls, etc.
Since the beginning, you will have great responsabilities; your analysis and optimization skills will made the difference.
Your key functions are : Finding solutions to problems, eliminating non value process and discovering new and innovative savings opportunities always ensuring "Doing the right thing"!
Our focus is to win as a team with everyone's strong individual contributions. You will play a role in setting strategy, decision-making, business planning, and analysis across all aspects of the business.
WE FOCUS ON DEVELOPMENT
Early in your career, we offer challenging projects in order to develop your skills and create a healthy career path. You will be able to access our learning platform since Day 1.
As you progress, you may have the opportunity to be hired as full time employee, being able to work globally – via business travel or to complete a 3 to 4-year assignment somewhere else in the world.
STANDARD MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Active student of a University Degree (fields like: Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business, Commerce, or Taxation, Engineering) with 12 to 18/24 months to graduation date.
- Fluency in English language.
- Elegible to work in Colombia.
- Inmediate availability
=== DESIRED SKILLS ===
- You love solving and analyzing problems to build creative solutions.
- You know how to set priorities and deliver what you commit to.
- You love working in a multicultural and diverse environment.
- You have the ability to learn on the job in a rapidly changing environment.
- Good interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals.
=== JUST SO YOU KNOW ===
- We offer a competitive salary and a benefit package that includes Life and Medical Insurance, Gym, and more.
- We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your school needs.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
=== ABOUT US ===
We’re the champions of P&G’s 95,000+ employees. We’re more than just benefits and payroll (but you’ll find that, too). In HR, you’ll be a business-integrated partner at the heart of helping some of the world’s greatest professional talent – including yourself – and you’ll do it in the 70+ countries where we operate. You’ll drive growth with our business leaders across the globe, enable our people to perform at their peak each day, nurture our culture through inclusion, coaching, policy and stewardship, and more.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: