Begin a meaningful career right here
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we're the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We've spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters
In this role, You will be responsible to execute capital projects in the plant. Those projects are related to improvement in infrastructure, production processes and facilities.
This role looks for the best execution of defined projects with the optimal cost, meeting the scope and timings, managing properly all risks associated. Project execution will follow company guidelines and methodology. Training on those standards will be properly supported by the Company.
PROJECT LEADER WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR :
- Provide solutions, inter-operating with our business and operating standards, key personnel and partners.
- Find opportunities to increase the effectiveness and efficiency
- Working closely with Site Engineering/Operations team to deliver the agreed continuous improvement plan
REQUIREMENTS (SKILLS / EXPERIENCES) FOR THE ROLE:
- Strong leadership and autonomous learning
- Engineering degree is preferred (mechanical, civil, electrical, control)
- MS Office (Excel, Ppt, Outlook, etc.): intermediate.
- MS Project: intermediate. English requirements (speaking: fluent; writing and reading: advanced).
DEDICATION FROM US:
You'll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility, in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you'll receive outstanding training to help you become a leader in your field. It is not just about what you'll do, but how you'll feel: encouraged, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and encouraged.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Continuous mentorship – you will collaborate with hardworking peers and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and encouraging work environment – employees are at the centre, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
JUST SO YOU KNOW:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: