Begin a meaningful career right here
Product Supply Manager
At P&G Product Supply (Supply Chain), we go beyond sourcing, moving materials and reducing costs. For a consumer goods company, the supply chain is central to delivering the business and you’ll be at the heart of some of the most challenging (and fulfilling) business and supply chain problems.
Think you can deliver supply chain-led innovation that generates business upside? Lead a project to deliver a capacity upgrade with the lowest possible downtime?
From increasing customer expectations and new technologies, to emerging competitors, channels and growing uncertainty in the world, the entire supply chain system is transforming at an unprecedented pace and you’ll certainly be in the thick of things.
You will report to our Product Supply Manager and will be based in our Melbourne office.
What success looks like
- Skills qualification on technical, process, and leadership is required for you to succeed in your role
- Create new value for the business by making non-intuitive connections between what’s needed and what’s possible
- Eliminate losses in the end to end supply chain by gaining deep understanding of the business
We want people who want a career, not just a job! Your career with P&G will be filled with meaningful, challenging and diverse assignments. We intended to sharpen your functional skills while building out your broader business and leadership skills. You will play a role in setting strategy, decision-making, business planning, and analysis across all aspects of the business.
As a Customer Logistics Manager, you will have the opportunity to discover P&G's technologies & standards which are worldly recognized. We will help you build your capabilities through the job experience, mentoring and training.
You’ll be responsible for leading planning, processes or projects that will reduce cost, improve service, and remove time from the supply chain. It’s a big job to move some of the worlds most-loved brands, but you’ll lead the efforts and innovate along the way.
- Australian citizen or permanent resident, including New Zealand citizens.
- A recent graduate ideally with supply chain/logistics or engineering background (Industrial, Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical, etc)
- Must be available to start full time work within one month of receiving an offer.
- Have a minimum credit average across your University results
- Gained strong experience leading others at work, in sporting teams, student societies or clubs etc.
- Are passionate about the world around you and giving to your community
- Possess an analytical mind, can think strategically and cultivate innovation in all you do
- Collaborate well with diverse groups of people
To be considered for our Graduate roles please submit your application with the following:
- Current Resume including work experience, education details, and extra-curricular activities
- A Cover Letter outlining what you can offer & why you feel you would be a good fit for a role with P&G
- University Transcript (including all subjects completed up-to-date)
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: