BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Passionate about working for the world’s largest consumer goods company? Seeking an organisation whose values & purpose underpin & guide your daily actions? Want a rewarding career where the focus is on continuous learning & growth?
At Procter & Gamble (P&G), our best-in-class and trusted brands such as Pantene, Gillette, Oral-B, Olay and Vicks touch & improve the lives of almost 5 billion consumers across the world every single day. We’ve been a successful global company for 180 years and it’s our people that are the heart of our success. If you have an ambitious spirit, a real passion for winning, and are seeking continuous learning and development opportunities apply with P&G today.
Overview of the Role
As a Sales Team Administrator, you will be responsible for supporting the Independent Pharmacy Sales Team in our Melbourne office. You will play a crucial role as part of a diverse, growth focused team, providing administrative support to our National Account Managers and Team Leader.
- Support the customer facing team in promotional submissions, new product submission management
- Own monthly process with merchandising agency – consolidating and preparing briefs, liaising with multifunctional team
- Owning the maintenance and tracking of product data integrity for the team
- Processing sample requirements in/outbound via SAP
- Ad hoc team support as enquired
- Continually looking to identify ways to improve processes, procedures and the efficiency of the sales customer team
- Previous experience in sales team coordinator or similar role preferred, ideally in FMCG or Pharmacy industry
- A strong team player with excellent attention to detail, time management, as well as a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate IT skills and knowledge of the MS Office & SAP suite of programs particularly MS Excel functions
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: