Begin a meaningful career right here
Information System engineer Internship (m/f)
Information Technology (IT) professionals are experts in combining information and business knowledge to build groundbreaking initiatives for all functions. Being one of the most advanced global IT and Shared Services organizations we are transforming the way business is done through technological innovation.
Within the function Information Technology there are different areas of expertise including:
- Business Intelligence
- Logistics/Digital Supply Chain Management
- System solutions for all business functions like Manufacturing, Quality Assurance.
- Workplace and Computing Services
- IT Infrastructure
As an intern, you will have the opportunity to lead a small project in one area managing the schedule, the interaction with a multifunctional team and potentially with external partners including full accountability for project success and contribution.
Your job responsibilities will be defined through the scope of your internship project.
During your internship, your tasks will be:
- Actively search for improved ways to run business processes and/or applications
- Manage your own time effectively and eventually coordinate others and/or contractors
- Build collaborative relationships with the multifunctional teams
- Dedicatedly communicate the status of the project, activities and help to remove roadblocks
- Develop your own capability through the job experience, coaching/training for skills and business/technologies/applications knowledge building.
During the internship (6 months) you will be assigned a tutor to coach you during the entire duration of your project, a training plan to enable you to succeed and daily access to experienced colleagues for mentoring.
We are looking for:
- Students with a strong interest in both business and technology
- Excellent academic results
- Eligible for internship- can obtain an agreement with the university
- Strong leadership, innovation and interpersonal collaboration skills
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking, real passion for bringing solutions.
- A real passion for transforming how the business runs is critical.
- Good command of the English and Spanish language
Sounds like you? Then, please apply online in English via the link below:
How to apply
- Just apply online via clicking the button below
- Attach your CV in English including examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 100 KB each
P&G is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals based on race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Primary Location Mequinenza
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: