Explore the innovative systems and processes behind our products
Information System engineer Internship (m/f)
Mequinenza, Zaragoza, Spain
Do you want to transform materials for winning consumer experiences? Then an Internship as a Manufacturing/Engineering Intern in one of our plants might be the right place for you to gain this experience. In our Manufacturing department, we produce consumer goods to supply our customers with high-quality product, on-time, and at a low cost. You will help us innovate to ensure the development and use of the most advanced technologies. We value your creativity and skill in analyzing and solving problems.
- Level: Intern
- Travel: Yes (occasional)
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Manufacturing Intern at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Information Technology (IT) professionals are experts in combining information and business knowledge to build groundbreaking initiatives for all functions. Being one of the most advanced global IT and Shared Services organizations we are transforming the way business is done through technological innovation.
- Business Intelligence
- Logistics/Digital Supply Chain Management
- System solutions for all business functions like Manufacturing, Quality Assurance.
- Workplace and Computing Services
- IT Infrastructure
During your internship, your tasks will be:
- Actively search for improved ways to run business processes and/or applications
- Manage your own time effectively and eventually coordinate others and/or contractors
- Build collaborative relationships with the multifunctional teams
- Dedicatedly communicate the status of the project, activities and help to remove roadblocks
- Develop your own capability through the job experience, coaching/training for skills and business/technologies/applications knowledge building.
We are looking for:
- Students with a strong interest in both business and technology
- Excellent academic results
- Eligible for internship- can obtain an agreement with the university
- Strong leadership, innovation and interpersonal collaboration skills
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking, real passion for bringing solutions.
- A real passion for transforming how the business runs is critical.
- Good command of the English and Spanish language
How to apply
- Just apply online via clicking the button below
- Attach your CV in English including examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 100 KB each
Location: Mequinenza, Zaragoza, Spain
Job Id: MFG00006793
Job categories: Manufacturing
Health and Wellness Programs
Internship Support Network
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
There are no job results within your geolocated area. If you’d like to look at other opportunities:View All of Our Available Opportunities