BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Brand Communications Manager
Can you help others find and share their voice with the world? Do you understand the English language well enough to guide others in how they use it? If you are interested, our Communications organization is looking for you!
Building and protecting the business reputation of world-leading brands is no small feat. Your skills will keep us honest and transparent as we seek to tell the story of our brands.
It all begins with the word:
The impact you have cannot be understated. No amount of good ideas, or pretty packaging can make up for a good use of a message. And what is that message? That is for you to decide.
At P&G, our communications group is responsible for representing our brands to outside partners like legislators, regulators, journalists, beauty editors, advertising clearance authorities, environmental scientists, consumer associations, and NGOs.
What your work will look like:
- You will be responsible for building the reputation of several of Procter & Gamble’s brands on- and off-line in the Philippines.
- You will independently build, lead and execute PR / Communications campaigns using influencers that will build awareness for brand superiority and elevate brand image across earned and owned media.
- You will craft the year-round social media and influencer/PR strategies to support brand activities like product launches and execute them across online and offline platforms.
- You will own brand relationships with media, brand ambassadors, social influencers, industry bodies and other business partners as well as manage PR and digital agencies.
- You will lead issues & crisis management and communications.
- You will lead brand social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube).
- You will manage the reporting and analysis of results and budget management.
What we offer you:
- Meaningful work - you will engage in real work, putting your skills and knowledge to play in an impactful way. Your contributions will impact the growth of global multi-million dollar brands.
- Leadership and career development – People are our #1 assets, so we help you develop your leadership abilities through formal training combined with day-to-day mentoring with your manager and senior leaders.
- Inclusive and respectful work environment – we value the uniqueness of every individual and enable a safe and inclusive work environment so each one can bring their authentic selves to work.
You would ideally have:
·Degree in Marketing/Communications, linguistics, media, or have work experiences where you learned the relevant skills required for this work.
·2+ years marketing, communications or PR experience (either agency or in-house preferred)
·Critical thinking and execution capabilities
·Sophisticated communication and storytelling capabilities that are creative and innovative
·Social media management capability
·Crisis & issues management experience
·Background in consumer brands and basic understanding of SEO and SEM
·Bias for action and collaboration with multiple teams to deliver breakthrough results.
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusivity in our company. At P&G, everyone is valued and included so everyone can perform at their peak.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Neurobion, Sangobion, Vicks, Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: