BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
IT Operations Specialist
In this role, you will develop and code based on internal requirements, working with the technical architects to ensure alignment to the global data model and design guidelines. You will develop business logic, interfaces, control logic, and reports and perform unit testing before sending to project teams and users for validation. You will also be responsible to investigate and fix issues found during project testing, as well as prepare documentation and handover of the finished product to IT operations.
This role reports to an IT Manager based in the Philippines which is one of our IT strategic locations. We are proud to be a highly-diverse and technically-adept team with members from different countries, backgrounds, and cultures.
What success looks like
- Strong feedback from stakeholders regarding IT resolution issues
- Subject matter expert in the area of IT operations
- Resolves incidents assigned to him/her via incident tickets;
- Owns error handling and monitoring (e.g. error report generation, document reprocessing, scorecard preparation)
- Delivers results with high supervision from manager;
- Reconciles scorecard download and preparation
- Conducts first level resolution of SAP incidents and initial root cause analysis of failed documents
- Assigns tickets to Level 2/3 support based on defined escalation matrix
- Implement changes from the Routine Change list (Fulfilment Requests)
- Provide Input and suggestions to Problem Management Process based on the initial screening and investigation performed
Information Technology candidates must demonstrate strong leadership in the application of technical mastery to drive business results.
We are looking for candidates who possess the following core qualities:
- Fresh graduates with Bachelor's degree in related field such as Engineering, Information Technology and Computer Science discipline; Or Professionals with up to 5 years experience at most.
- Demonstrates a balance of business understanding and technical skills. Comfortable working with the technology hands-on if needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence others to take action by dissecting complex technical concepts into digestible ideas appropriate for the audience.
- Ability to engage with senior leaders on technology decision discussions related to business value and the end-to-end IT lifecycle.
- Exhibits a passion for IT, technology and innovation, continually takes initiative to update and improve one’s own skillsets to stay relevant as IT evolves.
- Understands the core project management discipline, and is able to lead and execute one or multiple projects at a time with fiscal discipline and operational excellence.
- Must be willing to travel to other countries, collaborate with people from different cultures, and work with teams from different time zones.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: